David's not a saint(31)

Alexa's p.o.v:

Today Jolene is going to volunteer in her mom's hospital that means that I will be alone for the first time in a week .

I haven't told Demetri yet about the pregnancy because I know it would just make him nervous or even angry and if I want him to be here as soon as possible he needs to stay calm as possible.

Even though I still didn't tell Demetri I do want my parents and his parents to know. I decided to invite all of them for lunch.

"Lexi I'm going! Call me if you need anything!"
Jolene said as she grabbed her car keys.

"Okay, bye"
I said and then she left.

I finished eating my lettuce salad because that's the only think that doesn't make me vomit then I got dressed.

I then called Robert, my personal driver .

"Hello Mrs.Smith"
Robert said as he opened the car door.

"Thank you Robert, but I told you already call me Alexa"
I said with a smile.

-20 minutes later-

"We are here"
Robert said.

"Thank you, by the way I heard your daughter's getting married so here's the wedding gift"
I said as I handed him a envelope that had inside of it 750 dollars.

"Thank you, have a pleasant day!"
Robert said.

As I walked towards the restaurant I saw my parents talking to Vera and Nicolay.

"Hi mom, hi dad, hi Vera and hi Nicolay"
I greeted them.

"Darling, you look gorgeous as always! Let me tell you Samantha you have a beautiful and talented daughter"
Vera said to my mother.

"Thank you Vera"
My mom said.

"So, what did you want to about?"
Vera asked trying to not talk about Demetri.

"Umm, well, I didn't feel good a couple of days ago so I went to the doctor. Yesterday I got the results.. and I'm pregnant"
I said as both my dad and Nicolay chocked on their drinks.

"You're what?!"
My mom asked.

"Mom it's going to be okay"
I said trying to calm her down but it didn't work.

"Alexa! you are 18 years old! Your boyfriend is in a freaking mental hospital! Who knows when he will come back do you actually think you could raise a child"
My mother said in panic.

"I don't understand, didn't you and Demtrie use protection? How did this happen! Demetri is not ready to be a father!"
Vera said as I just smiled awkwardly.

"Dear God! Demetri doesn't even know does he?"
Vera said in shock.

"Alexa are you even going to keep the baby"
My mother asked.

"Of course I am, and I'm not planning on telling him! I want Demetri to be here as soon as possible so I need him to stay calm"
I answered.

***
Jolene's p.o.v: (this is an extremely important p.o.v! So don't skip it!)

I got to the hospital and saw my mother talking to a young girl.

"Hi mom"
I said as she hugged me.

"Jolene I want you to meet Julia"
My mom said as I smiled.

"Julia, this is my daughter Jolene and she will spend time with you until your father will come"
My mother explained as Julia smiled.

"Well I leave you two alone, call me if you need anything"
My mother said and then she left.

"So how old are you Julia?"
I asked.

"I'm almost 11"
She answered.

"So no one visits you except from your dad?"
I asked.

"I guess"
She answered.

"You don't have any uncles or aunts?"
I asked.

"Well, my mother left me a couple of years ago and she was an only child. My father in the other hand had a brother but he passed away. Actually there's another person that visits me a lot, he's name is David and he met my dad in college."
David, this name sounds so familiar.

"And what's your dad's name?"
I asked.

"He's name is Nicholas but most of the people call him Nick"
I can swear that I heard that name befor! Why do all of these name sound so familiar?!

"So, tell me about your dad"
I said.

"Well, my father is a teacher but he quit a few years ago to take care of me. "
No, it can't be. It can't be Mr. Kingsley, right? If Julia's 11 so Mr. Kingsley should've been 20 when he became a father, it can't be.

-2 hours later-

I talked to Julia for about 2 hours, she's now with my mother because they need  to have some tests.
I decided that this is the best time to investigate a little.

I went to the front desk and saw Barbara talking to a patient after they were done I approached her.

"Oh Jolene, it's wonderful to see you!"
Barbara greeted.

"It's great to see you too. Is there any chance that you can do me some favor?"
I asked.

"What is it?"
She asked with a worried look on her face.

"Well, can you please tell me what's the last name of the girl who's in room 209?"
I asked.

"Umm, let me see. Her name is Julia Kingsley"
The minute she said I almost thought I got a heart attack.

David can't be Mrm Kingsley's brother because Mr. Kingsley's brother is dead.

Alexa what did you get yourself into.

To be continued...