Pure feelings(10)

Demetrie's p.o.v:
As I slowly open my eyes and see my dark wall, I realize that it's already morning.

Well, maybe not morning I think to myself as I look at the clock and see that it's already two o'clock in the afternoon.

I look over to my side and see that Alexa is still sleeping peacefully, I thought about waking her up but instead I scan her beautiful face noticing every single detail.

I can watch this woman  sleeping for hours and I won't get bored.

A smile appears on my face as memories from last night come to me.

Last night was just amazing, it was more than just sex, it was bonding.

Last night I felt things that I didn't know I could feel. Let alone existed!

Not only it was the best sex I had it was also the longest.

I have no idea how many times we cummed, I just know that it was a lot.

In my all of my 30 years of existence I didn't feel like I was surviving, I felt like I was living.

Her smile, her love and her kindness are the only things that are able to melt my ice cold heart.

Last night was just a magical experience.

I know she felt that too, at least I hope so.

Last night didn't feel real, last night felt like a scene from an erotic movie.

It felt like the world stopped just for both of us.

I'm 100 percent falling for her. 

I felt my heart beating faster as I looked at her, she looks so peaceful and calm.

Even if she's sleeping she's still the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Alexa, what are you doing to me?"
I whispered against her soft skin as my breath gently touches her skin.

She just looks so beautiful and peaceful in her sleep. Sometimes I wonder why she chose me, but since that day in the pool I didn't really bother mentioning it.

It's extremely hard for me when I'm in a business meeting with  Leo (Alexa's dad) like I need to sit in front of him for two hours discussing about the company, and he doesn't even know that later that day I will fuck his only daughter.

There were times that I really wanted to tell him about Alexa and I, but when I confronted him I didn't know what to say, like what can I tell him?

"Oh hi Leo, I love your shirt, oh and by the way your only daughter who is 12 years younger than me sucked my dick last night "

I talked to Alexa about telling our parents about us but she said that it's too early and still doesn't feel ready to confront them.

In the last couple of days I tried to avoid him as much as possible, but because he's really close with my father I couldn't really avoid him.

My thoughts get cut off by a small moan, I look at Alexa and saw that she is now sleeping on her stomach instead of the back.

She looked so sweet and peaceful,

I decided to grab my phone from the night stand and take a few pictures of her sleeping

As I took some photos I suddenly saw that  my dad called me a couple of hours ago.

I got out of bed and gave Alexa a kiss on her forehead.

I decided to go and make the call in the living room because I didn't want to wake up Alexa.

As I got into the living room i sat on one of my black sofas and called him.

-phone call-

Me- Dad?

Dad- Demetri Nikolaj Ivanov, why didn't you pick up the freaking phone?

Me- I was sleeping,

Dad- sleeping? It's 2 o'clock in the afternoon!

Me- just get to the point.

Dad- we have a meeting with the  manager of Jaxa  in Russia.

Me- it's today?

Dad- indeed, it's another 45 minutes so get dressed it's a Skype meeting.

Me- okay bye.

Dad- bye.

-end of phone call-

Fuck, I forgot I have a meeting with the team of 'jaxa' in Russia.

'Jaxa' is my dad's company, and we have to discuss with the Russian team, who will replace the main manager in 'jaxa' Russia.

Because I have another 45 minutes I decided to take a quick shower.

-in the shower-

As the freezing cold water touched my skin, I felt relaxed.

Since I was a little boy I loved the water.

That's mostly the reason I bought this house, I loved the fact that it has two pools.

People think that I like swimming because it relaxes me, but that's not the case. I love being under water because I felt like nobody can see me, nobody can judge me.

I thought I only had that feeling under water, but Alexa makes me feel the same feeling, if not better.

Alexa's p.o.v:
-an hour after-
I slowly open my eyes and saw that I was in Demtrie's bedroom.

I looked over to my left side and noticed that Demtrie is not here.

I was kind of sad because I really wanted to talk to him after our amazing night together.

After Demetri and I made love all night I really needed a shower.

So I walked into Demetri's walking closet that also had my clothes there.

After I took my clothes, I went into the shower.

After I finished the shower I got dressed in my casual clothes.

After I got dressed I went into the living room but didn't see Demetri there

I decided to go to his office,

As I went into the office I saw Demtrie sitting on one of the chairs with a whiskey glass in his hand.

"What happened?"
I asked as I approached him.

"Nothing baby"
He said with a sad smile.