Good night(53)

Demetri's p.o.v:

I was not there, I was not there to defend her I continued to defend a woman who I don't even care for.

I kissed a woman who I didn't care for, I'm fucking dumb.

Honestly I deserve this, I was acting like an asshole. Alexa does nothing but defend me. Every single time someone raises an eyebrow about our relationship she is there. Every single time they ask her why she chose me she answers.

But when it was my turn, I failed. That was the thing I was afraid of, when we just started this relationship I knew that I don't deserve her. I'm a bad person, I'm really am. Unfortunately she saw my true colors today.

Deep in my heart I know that I should let Alexa go, but I love her too much. I don't deserve her, I never did. But my beast convinced me, he said that will be a good idea, he convinced me that I'm good for her but that's no true.

I should let her go but I will never let her. The reason is the definition of selfishness, I want to keep her because with her I feel normal, she is the only person who sees behind my ugly face. But she probably saw wrong because my personality is shit.

I'm the opposite of her, she's kind and pure, I'm evil and taint. I will never be good enough for her but that doesn't change the fact, that I'll never let her go and I mean never she's mine and she'll always be mine.

Alexa's p.o.v:

I'm currently at Jolene's house sitting at the couch crying. Jolene and Credit are sitting next to me trying to comfort me.

I tried telling them what happened, but I just cry each time.

"Alexa, if we don't know what happened, we can't help you"
Jolene said and I nodded.

I then told her the whole story.

"The good news is, we found something uglier than his face and that's his personality"
Credit said and Jolene glared at him.

"Alexa I'm sorry, but I need to take Demetri's side in this case"
Jolene said and Credit gasped.

"How can you pick that asshole over your best friend?"
Credit asked shockingly.

"I'm not. I admit he was an asshole with that Lucinda woman but he was right about the jealousy thing. "
Jolene explained.

"That's no true, he kind of said that she doesn't have the right to be jealous because she can get any man she wants. First of all that's not true because she can't get me because I'm with the coolest girl in whole town"
Credit said about Jolene and Jolene kissed his lips.

"Second of all, he was trying to put the blame on you. "

"Maybe, but he was right. When people see them together on the street they never believe Alexa's actually dating Demetri. Everyone knows that Demetri is not in Alexa's league. It's like Alexa is the Lamborghini and Demetri is a used Toyota.
Demetri has the right to be more jealous than you because he always needs to be, men flirt with you all the time. He was probably just excited that someone is flirting with him. Think about how many times people flirt with you.. you need to understand Demetri, was never loved."
Jolene explained and I nod.

"But he didn't defend me, she called me a slut and he didn't say anything!"
I say.

"That was wrong, but I have a question do you still want to marry him?"
She asked.

"I don't know, I love him but he didn't defend me! You know what? I'm leaving, I'm going to Kevin he is the only person who understands me!"
I cried out and burst out of the door.

I got into my car and started driving to Kevin's hotel.

"Hi do you know in what room Kevin Dubrow is?"
I asked the the woman in the front desk.

"He is at room 329, it's on the third floor"
She answered and I thanked her.

I the went to the elevator.

"What floor miss?"
A man who works in the hotel asked.

"Third please"
I answered and he pressed the button.

After couple of seconds I got into the third floor.

I then walked towards room 329 and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"
I heard Kevin's voice.

"It's Alexa"
I said and he opened the door.

"Alexa what a pleasant surprise, why do you look sad? Did something happen?"
He asked.

"Demetri and I had a fight and I just wanted somone to talk to"
I explained.

"Well, come in"
He said and we both walked through the door.

As I went inside the room I saw that he had rope and tape. Not strange at all.

"Umm, my car broke down so.."
He explained but I sensed that he was lying. Something isn't right here.

Then Kevin phone rang.

"I'll answer this in the bathroom"
He said and went inside the bathroom. Again,not strange at all.

I went closer to the bathroom door and started to listen to the conversation.

"Yeah, I don't know why but she's here. Yeah, sure. Okay bye I don't want her to think something is suspicious. I'll call you when I'm done",
That doesn't sound good. I decided to ran towards the door suddenly I felt something sharp on my neck.

"Good night"

To be continued...

Thank you for reading!❤💖💗❤💖💗I hope you enjoyed!💗💖❤❤💖💗 Don't forget to vote and comment!💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe