love(36)

This a short chapter.

Demetri's p.o.v:

"I cannot believe David did this"
I said after Alexa told me the whole story.

"Yep."
She said as she looked at he clock.

"I need to go and feed Stephen,"
Alexa said as she got up from bed and went to Stephen.

Today I had the best sleep I had for nine months. Alexa's presence can always calm mr down, she is like my drug.

I'm addicted to her in ways I can't explain. She is  the most important person to me in the whole world, not only she's an amazing partner but also an amazing mother.

I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I'm sure if it. I'm planning to propose to her in a couple of days.

Alexa's p.o.v:

I went to Stephen's room and started to breastfeed him. As I breastfed him I thought about the relationship between Demetri and I. I love him but I'm starting to have second doubts about us.

Now when I'm a mother to an amazing baby boy, I would be giving Demetri less attention. Demetri is not an attention freak but when it comes to me he wants to be the center of my universe  but now when I have Stephen, Demetri will have to know how to share my attention with our son.

I know that it sounds weird but I know Demetri, probably more than he knows himself. Now he let's me to give a lot of attention to Stephen but it just a matter of time until he would get mad at me for it.

That's why I will try to have sex with Demetri a lot because I know he loves it when we have sex.

But do I really want a relationship where I have to have sex with Demetri so he wouldn't hurt me or my child. I know that he said that he would never hurt me or Stephen and I'm 100 percent sure that he loves and adores us. But I don't know if I can trust him.

After I finished breastfeeding I went downstairs with Stephen and saw Demtrie making breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful"
Demetri said as he kissed my cheek.

"Aren't you cute?"
Demetri said to Stephen as he stroked his cheek.

"What are you making?"
I asked.

"Your favorite, French toast with avocado"
He said.

"Good, I'm starving! Can you hold Stephen"
I said as I gave him Stephen.

"Oh my God this is so good! I missed your cooking so much. Jolene and I  bearly know how to make frozen pizza. "
I said making him chuckle.

"He's such a cute baby"
Demetri said as he looked at Stephen.

Maybe I shouldn't worry about Demetri being jealous of Stephen.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?"
Demetri asked.

"They told me that it will just stress you out and I wanted you to be here as soon as possible"
I said as he smiled.

" I missed you so much"
He said as he kissed my cheek making me blush.

"So what do want to do today?"
He asked as I ate my toast.

"Oh well, actually Stephen needs a passport and that's it really..."
I said as I ate another bite from my toast.

"Okay, when?"
He asked.

"Well, we have a meeting another hour so we probably need to leave in half an hour"
I said as Demetri raised an eyebrow.

"When I renewed my passport It took about an hour to get there shouldn't we leave now"
He said.

"Well, actually Stephen is getting his Russian passport"
I explained.

"Okay, I guess"
He said

-2 hours later-

"Well the passport's are going to be delivered in about a week."
The secretary said.

"Okay, well thank you"
I said and then Demetri and I went outside.

We got into the car and just talked about basic stuff.

I wanted to yell him that I'm planning going to college next year but that can wait for another day.

I just hope he wouldn't make a big deal about it.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!♥️💗❤ I hope you enjoyed!❤💗♥️💗
Don't forget to vote and comment!!♥️❤💗❤💗❤💖❤💗💖

#stay_home_stay_safe