Crazy(44)

Demetri's p.o.v:

"No, this can't be"
I said in complete shock. I looked at the paper again to assure that I'm not imagining things, I can't believe it.

The birth of her baby has the same date of Alexa's birthday. Is there a possibility that Lena is Alexa's mother or even worse, David is her biological father. No, there are about 300 million people in America of course that there's going to be people with the same birthday.

Lena looks so much like Alexa, it's not  crazy? Right?

"What happened?"
Lena asked.

"What if I told you that I'm dating your daughter?"
I asked and she froze.

"That my daughter has a weird taste in men"
She said sarcastically.

"What's the name of your sister?"
I asked.

"Elizabeth."
She answered. And I gasped that's Alexa's mom name.

"No, this is impossible. "
I said as I got up of the couch and walked in circles in attempt to calm myself down.

"What happened?"
She asked.

"Oh my God, David is her fath-"
I couldn't complete the sentence because I threw up in the middle. The thought of David wanting to date his daughter is aboustly disgusting.

"You are paying for that."
She said and I realized that I threw up on her carpet.

"Did you ever see your daughter?"
I asked.

"No, probably because everyone thinks I'm dead."
She answered.

"What? Why?"
I asked.

"A couple of years ago I faked my death, I didn't want my family to know that I'm a prostitute. "
She answered.

"Why didn't you ask your sister for money?"
I asked.

"I was ashamed, I saw my daughter only once"
She answered with tears in her eyes.

"Look this is your daughter"
I said as I showed her a picture of Alexa in a white bikini.

"What? This is my daughter? I-I, wow, she's stunning. How did you get this picture?"
She asked.

"We are engaged and we have a child together, his name is Stephen."
I said showing the photo of Alexa, Stephen and I.

"Would you be willing to consider to convict charges against David?"
I asked and she started

"There's. NO. WAY. ON. EARTH. THAT I'M GOING TO SEE THAT MONSTER AGAIN."
She screamed and pushed towards the door.

"Listen he's stalking Alexa! He has a weird fantasy about her. Please he needs to go to jail for good."
I said and she calmed down.

"David is a smart man we need a better plan. Go home and don't say anything to Alexa, tomorrow meet me here and I'll tell you the plan. Now I need some time to think"
She said as she opened the door and I went home.

I opened the door to my house and saw Alexa breastfeeding Stephen on the couch. When she saw me she smiled and I smiled back. Every single day that goes by I love this woman more and more .

After a couple of minutes Alexa finished breastfeeding and put Stephen on her lap.

"Stephen look, who is this? That is dada"
Alexa said to Stephen as I waved at him.

"It's just me or he's just getting cuter and cuter?"
I said as I walked to the couch and sat beside Alexa. Alexa smiled and pecked my lips gently.

I know that it was just a little peck on the lips but I didn't see her for a few hours and I missed her a lot. So I needed more than just a peck. I kissed her lips passionately at first she gasped a little but then she joined. God I missed her lips so much, I cannot believe that we are actually engaged! It seems like such a day dream. I never thought that it's possible to love someone like I love her.  My thoughts get cut off by an anglic voice.

"Well, Stephen is getting tired so I taking him to bed, after that I might go to sleep too. Wanna come?"
She asked and I nodded.

I got up from the couch and went upstairs to my closet. I wore some gray shorts it was hot so I decided to not wear a shirt.

I went to the bedroom and saw that Alexa is already asleep. I smile and lay a kiss on her forehead.

"You are my everything."
I whisper because I didn't want to wake her up.

I go to my side of the bed and hug Alexa by her waist. Before I fall asleep I think about tomorrow, I'm really interested about Lena's plan.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖 I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗💗❤ Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe