Prison(67)

It's short but it reveals a lot.

Alexa's p.o.v:

After both of us came we layed next to eachother taking deep breaths. The sex was really intense, so even I thought I took a nap before I'm still tired.

"Alexa?"

"Yeah?"

"Were you attracted to Kevin ?"
I started to breath heavily just because I hear that name, Kevin. That son of a bitch.

"I was but now,I find him to be the ugliest person in the world, inside and out. Why did ask?"
I asked.

"Are you attracted to me?"
He asked and I smiled.

"You know I do, I find you to be the most attractive guy on earth. "
I say and ge smiles.

"I find you to be the most attractive woman on earth"

David's p.o.v:

It's just another boring day in prison, I don't really know what day it is. And honestly I don't care.

It's tough being here but I have to be here, even if I'm not guilty.

"Evens! Meet your new friend, this is Kevin. He is new so be nice, or don't I don't really care."
The guard said as he pushed a guy into the prison cell.

He looked pretty young probably in his early 20's or even less then that.

"I'm David"
I introduced myself.

"I'm Kevin"
He said and I nod.

"So, Kevin. Why are you here?"
I asked.

"I kidnapped a girl, you?"
He answered.

"I'm accused for raping a girl. "
I answered.

"Accused?"
He raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't actually do it"

"So what happen?"

"I was a high school teacher, and there was this girl in my class that I became attracted to. I found out that she's also attracted to me, so we began dating. After a couple of months I found out that she was pregnant, but we never even had sex. She cheated on me with a boy in her class so I broke up with her , she then tried to accuse me of rape, because she was underage I knew that she'll win, so I decided to pay her money. After 20 years I found out that She's the biological mother of one of my students who was also my crush. She said that if I'm not going to confess she's going to hurt her. "
I explained and he gasped.

"Oh my God, Lena"

"How do you know her name?"
I asked.

"I helped her kidnapped her daughter, and then she snitched on me"
Shit.

"I need to call someone!"
I yelled at the guard.

"Fine,you know the rules ten minutes max!"
He said harshly and I nodded he then unlocked the cell and I got out. He then locked the cell.

We walked for 2 minutes until we got to the calling station.

The only phone I know is Alexa I need to warm her.

Demetri's p.o.v:

Alexa and I were sleeping until her phone rang, Alexa didn't wake up while I did.

I picked up the phone and answered it.

-Phone call-

Me- hello?

Private number- Alexa? It's David.

Me- it's Demetri not Alexa you sick asshole. Don't call her ever again! Bye!

David- wait Demetri-

-end of phone call-

I hang up angrily. How dare he call my wife? I want to kill him so freaking much.

Suddenly my phone rang.

-phone call-

Me- HELLO?!

Ryan- hi sir, this is Ryan, the detective. I found out who hit your car that night.

Me- I don't give a fuck.

Ryan- it's Lena Donatan .

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe