Never trust the devil part 2. (25)

-flash back-

I'm excited because today is my second day of my new school, it's been really great so far.

Jolene is really awesome, she is a little weird and that's why she's so awesome.
I didn't really pay attention to what Jolene said about Mr. Kingsley I genuinely just think he's being nice to me because I'm a new student, not because he has a crush on me.

I'm currently in Mr. Brown's class and my next lesson is with Mr. Kingsley. For some reason I'm excited. I know that's silly, but he's really handsome and he's been treating me very well so far.

-next lesson-

Mr. Kingsley's p.o.v:

I was really excited about my class with Alexa, she's so beautiful and polite and she's the only person who really takes intrest in my class.

Most of the kids here are some arrogant rich kids that think they deserve a special treatment. Because they're wealthy they act like school is not important because they will always have money anyway.

My father never taught us this lesson, he wanted me and my older brother to work in the education system.
He told us that if we want to get money from him that's what we need to do.

I absolutely hate that man, he always treats my older brother better than me. I've always knew that I'm adopted, and in my 18th birthday my parents told me. Honestly I was not that surprised I don't look like my parents nor my brother.

Anyways I have a class to attend, as I went into the classroom I saw Alexa talking to Jolene.

I never liked Jolene, she seems weird, but if Alexa likes her I guess I can be nice to her.

"Good morning students, let's start"
I said.

-class ends-

After class ended Alexa handed me her homework, there was a slight second where our hands touched. Even though it was short, it felt really good.

Because I finished my work for today I decided to go home and read Alexa's assignment.

Usually I would just read the first two sentences and decide and then I grade it. But I really wanted to read Alexa's work because I'm sure it will be great.

And I was right, it was indeed great. It was so fascinating to see her point of view on the story I gave.

As I read sentence by sentence I realize that Alexa and I are pretty similar. We both have the same point of view about this story. It's amazing, I never thought I will ever find someone that can have the same thinking as me.

I see by the way of her writing that she's has very logical thinking, like me.
It's shocking seeing she wrote this in one day.

I'm definitely giving her an  A+.

Alexa's p.o.v:
-next day in Mr. Kingsley's class-

"Well, I checked your assignments, after I give everyone their assignments we will go through it. "
Mr. Kingsley said.

"Great job Alexa,"
Mr. Kingsley said  as he handed me my assignment, I looked at it and saw that he gave me an A+.

"Thank you Mr. Kingsley"
I said as I smiled and he smiled back.

"How much did you get?"
Jolene asked.

"A+"
I answered.

"Damn girl! I got a B+ and I'm on cloud nine! He never gave me a better grade than a C! It's probably because of you"
She said.

"What do you mean?"
I asked.

"Well, since I met you he's been treating me better, like for example: yesterday I wanted to go to the bathroom, and he gave me permission! He would never do something like before you came. I'm telling you girl he has a crush on you!"
She said as I blushed.

"You like him too! I knew it!!"
She grinned.

"I do not"
I lied. Of course I like him he's so handsome and nice.

"Now that everyone has their assignments, let's see why most of you got question C wrong.."
Mr. Kingsley said.

-class ends-

"Alexa, can I talk to you for a bit?"
Mr. Kingsley said after class ended.

"Umm, sure"
It was my last lesson so I wasn't really in any rush.

"I just wanted to say that I read your work and I aboustly loved it! You're really talented. "
He complemented.

"Thank you Mr. Kingsley"
I thanked.

"Call me Nick, Mr. Kingsley makes me feel old."
He said as he chuckled.

"So Lexi, I can call you Lexi right?"
He asked politely.

"Yea, sure"
I blushed.

" So, tell me about yourself"
He said.

"Umm, what do want to know?"
I asked

"Well, for example what's your favorite movie?"
He asked.

"Forrest gump"
I answered.

"No way, that's my favorite movie too!"
He said in excitement.

"Okay, well next question: what's your favorite book?"
He asked.

"Les Misérables"
I answered and I saw that be smiled.

"What?"
I asked.

"That's also my favorite book! This is amazing! We have so much in common!! This is amazing!"
He said in excitement and then before I knew it he kissed me?!

Of course I pushed him but he was too strong, after a couple of seconds I gave up and kissed him back, it was my first kiss so I  didn't really know if I did it right but he didn't complain. His lips were so soft, Alexa this is your teacher get your senses back together!

"What the fuck?!"
I asked freaking out.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean too. You know what fuck it! I did mean to kiss you. You are so beautiful and smart you are nothing like these those women. You are different ,I felt it in the kiss."

Thank you for reading!💝❤💝❤

Don't forget to vote and comment❤💝♥️💕❣💗

#stay_home_stay_safe