plan(39)

Demetri's p.o.v:

- phone call -

Tom- Yes. Would you like the CEO's number?

Me- yes, that would be great thank you.

-End of phone call-

After that phone call Tom sent me the phone number and email of the CEO and I decided to schedule a meeting with him tomorrow.

I know that I'm doing is probably not right but you have to understand me, I'm nothing without her. I can't let her go to a college where all the boys are going to flirt with her. She is going to be a married woman soon she can't have all of those horny boys around her.

I'm doing her a favor, she just doesn't know it. And she will never know because I'm not going to tell her. No one is going to tell her. Because I know that she will be mad and she will say that I have an obsession towards her. Which is true but she doesn't need to tell me that.

Honestly I don't see the problem with having an obsession with my girlfriend. She was the one who told me that I own her. Sometimes my obsession can be a lot but I'm doing it for her own good. She doesn't need more people she has me.

I looked at my child and smiled. This child is a sign of our love for eachother. He will have the two most amazing parents in the world. He will have a great mother and a great father.

I hope Alexa will understand that she doesn't need more people than her family, she has me and our child. I guess that she can have her close family but still she doesn't need more.

Alexa I'm going to the best husband in the world, I'm going to protect you in every cost. I still can't believe that Alexa is going to be my wife soon! I'm going to introduce her as my wife she is going to introduce my as her husband. We are going to be married!

I was so nervous yesterday, I was thinking all day about her answer. Even if she would've said no I would probably wouldn't accept it. But still it was nice knowing she also wants to spend the rest of her life together.

Alexa's p.o.v:

I'm now sitting on with laptop writing my college application that is harder than I thought it would be. I did write last year a college application but that was for a different school and this school is in a different level. This school is one of the best schools in the country.

It's very hard to get accepted but I hope that I will. Because I was sitting on this application for about 2 hours already I decided to take a break. Because Demtrie is taking care of Stephen I decided that it's a great opportunity just to relax on my bed and just think.

I went upstairs and took off my shoes off. I then layed in bed and just tried to relax. As I layed in bed I started to think about all that happened lately.

First I gave birth and then Demetri came back from the mental hospital and now we're getting married! It just seems so overwhelming. I turned 19 just a couple of weeks ago and now I already have a child and I'm getting married. I do think that I'm mature enough but it just a little bit crazy..

I love Demetri but he does have serious issues. He tried to kill my pervert professor that turned out to be crazier than Demetri.

It sounds likethose books I read from wattpad or something like that...

You know what I need to also blame myself a little. I knew Demtrie bad issues fro the start and I still continued this relationship. I saw the signs that he has some kind of obsession towards me from the begging of our relationship because I love him.

Maybe I need to just move on, he changed. At least I hope so.

Demetri's p.o.v:
-next day-

I wake up in my bed but Alexa is nowhere to be found. I'm starting to get nervous and I get out of bed fast as I can. I ran down stairs and sigh with relief as I saw Alexa breastfeeding Stephen on the couch.

"Good morning Dima. Stephen started to cry and I didn't want to wake you up.."
Alexa explained.

"It's okay, just next time wake me up it's okay. I got really scared when you weren't in bed. "
I say to her with a warm smile.

"Well I finished breastfeeding him, can you take care of him while I take a shower and get dressed?"
Alexa asks.

"Yeah sure"
I answer as Alexa hands me Stephen.

After 20 minutes Alexa comes down stairs.

Alexa's outfit:

"You look good, are you going somewhere today?" I asked

I asked.

"I'm actually having breakfast with Jolene and Credit, they haven't seen Stephen yet. You're okay with that right?"
Alexa asks.

"Yea it's fine, I actually have a meeting in the morning too"
I said as she nodded.

"Well, Jolene is actually here, so can you please help me bring Stephen's Car seat and his carriage to Jolene's car"
Alexa said.

-5 minutes later-

After Alexa left I took a shower and got dressed. I then made myself coffee and went to my black Mercedes.

After a car ride of 25 minutes I finally got to my destination. I went straight to the front desk.

"Hello, my name's Demetri Ivanov and I have a meeting with Simon Houston."
I said to the secretary who didn't look at me for obvious reasons.

"Yes, Mr. Ivanov please come with me"
The secretary said as she walked me towards his office.

"Mr. Houston,"
The secretary said as she knocked on his door.

"Yes?"
He said.

"Mr. Ivanov is here."
She said.

"Let him in"
He said as I opened the door.

"Mr. Ivanov, it's a pleasure meeting you"
He said as he shook my hand.

"Please sit down"
He said as I took the chair in front of him.

"So I don't know if you know but my fiance sent an application for this school yesterday. "
I said.

"No problem! She's accepted!"
He said as I laughed.

"No, the opposite. Do. Not. Accept her. "
I said as he raised an eyebrow.

"May I ask why?"
He asked.

"Well, this and many other collages are full of, how would do I say this, well full of horny teenagers that only want one thing. I don't want my pure and innocent princess exposed to this type of things. Understood? "
I said as he nodded in fear and I walked out of the office.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖💗❤💗💖💗❤ I hope you enjoyed!!💗💖❤💖💗❤💖❤💖❤💖❤ Don't forget to vote and comment!!!💖❤❤💗❤💗❤💗💖💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe