Complicated(64)

Demetri's p.o.v:

I wake up and I see Alexa talking on the phone.

"Yeah.. umm... sure... okay... bye... tell Stephen I love him"
I heard Alexa saying on the phone. Then she hung up.

"Who was it?"
I asked.

"Your mom, she just asked something about Stephen"
She explained and I nodded.

"Is he okay?"
I asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. "
She assured me.

"Good, I'm going to take a shower, wanna join?"
I asked.

"I took one already"
She said.

"Oh"

I then got into the bathroom and started to take a shower. As the cold water touched my skin so many thoughts ran through my mind.

Like, does Alexa still love me? Because it's seems like she is getting away from me. Every time I try to touch her, she shivers, not in a good way.

I wish I had the courage to ask her what's wrong but I don't. Probably because I'm afraid of knowing the answer.

What you don't know, can't hurt you.
Right?

I don't know what to do anymore, why do girls need to be so complicated?

I really don't know what to do, this is my first relationship ever. Well at least not a 'real' one.

I wish I was a mind reader, then I can read Alexa's mind. Not only I would be able to know what's wrong with with her, I can also fulfill all of her wishes.

I can be the perfect husband for my perfect wife. I can compensate for my problems. Unfortunately that's impossible.

"Demetri I think I forgot something in the lobby, I'll ne back in five minutes"
Alexa said, and I nodded.

Victoria's p.o.v(if you don't remember read chapter 18) :

"We should've went to Paris, but no, you just had to go to Madrid!"
I said to my wife who was rolling her eyes.

"It's a beautiful city! And beautiful women, look at her"
My wife said as she looked at a certain direction.

I looked to the same direction and saw a beautiful young woman. She had long brown hair and a beautiful ass.

You would probably think that I would be angry at my wife for checking other women out, but that's not the case.

My wife and I have a complicated relationship, both of us are doms. So most of the time what happens is that we go to BDSM clubs and we choose a female sub.

"Don't you think she'll be a perfect sub?"
My wife asked.

"Indeed"
I agreed.

"Do you think she's a lesbian?"
My wife,Lisa asked.

"Probably not, buy we can always fantasies about her. Take a picture. "
I told her and she obeyed. She took out her phone and took a few photos.

Alexa's p.o.v:

I actually didn't forget anything. I just had to go away from Demetri. I really just need some time for myself, since the raoe I hadn't had time to think about all that happened.

I still even haven't processed it yet, maybe that's why it takes time? I have no idea but there's no way Demetri is going to give me some for myself.

I know my husband , he is a very protective man. I just don't know what to do.

Why would Kevin even do this to me? I'm was his best friend, when everyone called him weird I was the one who defended him. And he betrayed me, two times. One time was s few years a go when he revealed my secrets to our classmates so he could get popular, and the second time was now.

How could I even trust Kevin after he betrayed me in school. I'm really am naive. I'm just trying to see the good side in people, but I always get the bad side.

Why life is damn so complicated? I feel like such a bitch for doing what I'm doing to Demetri but I'm still doing it. I feel like I'm the one who is betraying him now, but I'm not doing it in purpose.

I really hope Demetri is not offended by my actions cause I love him, I really do.

I just hope there's not going to be unwelcomed gusts in this trip.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!❤💗💖❤💗💖I hope you enjoyed!💖💗❤💖💗❤Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖❤💗💖
#stay_home_stay_safe