Curse Your Soul and Hope To Die

He - who was king of all sexual pleasures.

He - who ruled over all incubus and succubus.

He - he who was taken down from his high pedestal by those creatures, vampires.

(M/n) - the king of all incubus and succubus including sexual pleasures was taken down by three pitiful creatures that called themselves the true kings of the vampire world, the underworld.

It angered him to see so many of his followers gone, his family burnt to the touch by those three men. He wanted nothing more than to kill every last one of them - even kings like him had breaking points. He screamed and begged for his people to be let go from those vampires evil clutches but they did not listen to him, instead they laughed.

Laughed at his tears, at his anger filled eyes. In the end they paid the ultimate price. "I place a curse upon te, shall no creature with blood red eyes bare the gift of life! I place a curse upon te, that your life and those who fall victim to your swaying words fall to their knees in agony upon knowing they are destined to fall by my hands one day."

The three kings paid him no mind leaving him alone in his kingdom filled with the dead bodies of his people. They left him alone to suffer thinking they had broken his spirit, and whiles he was pained at the lost his anger grew stronger.

"I shall return," he whispered upon closing the eyes of last dead followers. "I shall return with new life for you all."

And returned he did.

Over the years the three kings grew stronger building a army, a following of such with strong vampires some gifted others not - but in the darkness so did another being. (M/n). He planned and planned, carefully making his way within the grasp of the volturi, they hadn't even known one of their own had been taken by the incubus king, he revoked him of his immortality and replaced the creatures body with one of his followers.

Kree was one of the incubus kings first followers - he had been human once before surrendering his soul, body and mind over to the king who accepted his gift with one of his own, by making him into a incubus like him.
Kree invaded any suspicion from the vampires of who he was, instead he played his part well. Acting as one of them gaining close to the volturis prized weapons - Jane and Alec. Kree always reported his findings to his king, those two were favorited by Aro the most. They had powerful gifts and it was such a shame to see them go.

The twins had no idea what was being planned, they had no clue a price had been placed on their heads. They died such gruesome deaths their heads being sent back to the three kings as a warning for all those who joined the volturi - "leave or die standing as you are."

The kings did not take threats lightly and sent their most trusted guards out to track this being - they would surely pay for their actions. If only they had known they were just sending more of their men out on a suicide mission.
Next warning from (m/n) had been Demetri's head - the trackers forhead had been craved into with a special blade only incubus and succubus were known for using when carrying out torture methods.

Felix was the next to go soon followed by another three guards, it seemed as if the volturi were losing their men every day and it was true they were. Every now and then a head of the kings most loyal guards would be sent to them the same markings craved into their heads.

"I believe this is a sign brothers," Marcus brings it to the other two kings attention one evening, court had just been let out so they were all alone in the throne room.

"And do tell me brother, from who?" Aro grinds his teeth against one another, since the death of Alec and his twin sister Jane he had been on edge.

"A old enemy of ours seems to have returned." Marcus says.

"A old enemy?! We have a bunch of those brother, please be more clear!" Aro growls.
"Incubus..." Marcus says and almost as if he had been summoned the doors to the throne room are thrown open by the powerful forces of a wind storm.

"Miss me," (m/n) smirks cruelly at the three.
"We killed you!" Caius stands from his throne with a hiss.

"No sadly you only brought me close to death...should've went for the heart filth..." he hisses out the last word piling all of his angry and hate into it.

"Oh I will -" caius rushes forward blinded by anger, he hasn't noticed the two shadows in the room on either side of the walls, just as caius nears the incubus king his body is ripped apart by two figures that rush by at great speeds even Marcus and Aro's eyes cannnot keep up with.

"Thank you my darling twins..." (m/n) eyes glow with glee at the shocked look on Aro's face.

"Alec...Jane...You two are alive." He whispers out in disbelief.

"Yes Aro....we are...." Jane replies her and her brother now standing at either side of (M/n).

"I...we saw your heads..." Aro stutters out, he felt confused and angry, weak for showing his weakness which made him even more angry. He was no longer the strong Aro everyone was use to seeing instead he felt like weak Aro - weak human Aro.

"Ah you see they were dead. Those heads you saw were theirs, but...as you can see their also very much alive." Chuckling darkly to himself the incubus king steps forward, "Aro...dear ol' friend ARO!"

"That's one of my many tricks," giggling like a crazed school girl (m/n) wraps his arms around Jane and Alec's waist. "I have the ability to bring things that were dead back to live...a simple reanimation spell always does the trick."

"Master (M/n) has told us the truth when he brought us back..." Alec starts.

"You used us. We were nothing but pawns for your many wars." Jane finishes for them.

"Their powers have grown since being brought back, would you care to be our little demonstration puppet Marcus." (M/n) grins nodding his head towards the king.
Marcus grunts lowly as his body is flung into the middle of the floor by black smoke in the shape of tentacles.

"He doesn't even have to to use his hands anymore to activate his powers," (m/n) grinned at Aro with the same crazed smile - he spoke of alec's advance gift almost like a proud parent would of their child's achievements.

"And Jane here -" he giggles and pinches the blonde girls cheek lightly. "Oh show them, please ol' please show them my darling witch."
In the past Jane would have flinched at such a name calling - she would have been repulsed at being associated with such name and killed the person on the spot for falling her such a thing but she was no longer that bitter child that was controlled, no - she was simply Jane. A free spirit that had a gift like none other. Her and her twin were no longer known as Jane and Alec Volturi, pawns for the three kings. No they were now known as Jane and Alec (L/n), son and daughter to the powerful incubus and succubus king. And all who crossed the little family would pay.

"Y- you...y-you.." Aro could not get his words out for even a second.

"Welp would you look at the time my darling children. It's almost tea time, hurry up playing so that we can dine with nana and papa they've been waiting to meet you my darling little witches." And with that said (m/n) skips out of the throne room leaving behind a frightened Aro and Marcus.

At the end of the day the king of incubus and succubus did get his revenge, but at what cost... his sanity.