Thunder and Lightening 5 (avengers crossover)

(M/n)'s from shots up from out of his bed, he wasn't sure what that dream was all about but now that he was fully awoken he could think back on it. Thinking back to his mothers last words his head begins to pound and his body feels as if it's being heated up slowly.

Looking down towards his chest he sees a small glow coming from within his shirt so he rips it off to see what it is, what happens next shocks him. His chest....it's glowing. He shoots up from the bed now standing to his full height, the glow in his chest has started to become brighter and his head is beginning to hurt much worst, groaning he leans up against the wall for support but when he does his hand burns right through, gasping he pulls back.

He didn't want his house to burn down so he rushes from out of there, down the steps and out of the back door past Rogers he barley looks the crows way. He's running...rushing past the main roads and the trees until he reaches a forest. The same forest he came from.

He's running past the trees throwing his arms up to protect his face from the branches, he wasn't sure where he was heading but he knew... he just knew he had to get as far away from Forks.

In the distance Roger crows and follows after him, he crows again louder this time and it seems the animals of the forest has heard the crows cries cause now all of them, from the birds to the ants, to the deers to even the nearest black bears and mountain lions, every animal is following after the the god.

Brushing into the clearing (m/n) rushes over to the running waters, he's by a water fall. How far had he gone? How long had he ran?! The burning in his body is becoming unbearable so he rushes into the water which instantly steams up upon his arrival, the pain feels as if he's being stabbed over a million times and all in the same place, his chest.

Groaning he sinks into the water his head below the surface and he screams...he screams at the pain, at the pounding pain in his head, at the dull ache in his chest. He screams for Thor's death, he screams for Loki's death, he screams for his fathers death. But most of all he screams for his mother Frigga.

All around the globe supernatural entities could hear his cry, something powerful like a force overcame them and they begin to bow. Falling to their knees with one fist on the ground and the other on their bend knees they bow as if royalty are in front of them.

To the humans ears it sounds like a earthquake, rocks are sliding and landslides are happening. The elements are going wind, the wind is blowing and the sky has darken during a dark grey, rain clouds come and begin pouring down harshly on everyone and everything, lightening strikes the surrounding skies and thunder clashes against one another.

People were panicking and everyone believed this was the end. In the confront of their homes four woman smile to themselves. Tanya, Leah, Zafrina and Janet. They weren't sure why they all felt as ease, while every other being on the earth were panicking about this being the end those four were thinking the same thing. "(M/n)."

Leah knew something was off when she found her pack bowing by the house. Sam has questioned her on why she wasn't bowing - even Emily was bowing. "I feel the power but for some reason I feel as if I am it's equal," she had explained. The pack looked at her as if she were crazy.

Tanya watched as her sisters bowed to no one, she knew deep in her heart what was happening. Something more powerful than us has awoken.

Zafrina sniffed at the air, that man would surely be a problem in the future.

Janet hoped that (m/n) was alright in this storm, sure they were all that close but she had felt a connection with him. She felt as if they belonged with one another, she knew he didn't have many friends here in this town but she hoped he was safe. His well being mattered to her a lot.

Far away in Italy, a coven of powerful vampires found themselves kneeling to no one. When the strange source of power ended they were released or its spell and instantly stood to their knees. "Brothers did you feel that?!" Aro asks.
"Yes Aro, I believe I speak for all of us when I say everyone felt it," Marcus says eyes looking around.

"What was that?!" Caius growls.

"I'm not sure brothers but whatever it was it was powerful," Aro slowly begins to smirk. With whatever creature or being that was he felt he knew with it on his side he would be able to control the world. "I want it."

"What?!" Marcus and Caius heads snap in Aro's direction, their red eyes wide and staring at him as if he had gone mad - which he probably has.

"That power...with it on my - I mean our side we would be in control of everything brothers. No vampires would stand in our way. Humans would be our slaves and we would rule over millions if not billions brothers!"