Protect Her Japer x Wicca Vampire Reader 2

Where were they? She didn't know but at the moment she didn't care to know or even ask all that mattered to her was that she was back in her lovers arms. How long has it been since she seen him?

Since he parted?!

Since he abandoned her all alone and afraid in this world?!

She knew she should be mad, angry and hurt by his sudden appearance but could she really?
After all they've been through? She wanted to push him away, punch and kick at him. She wanted him to feel her pain to hurt just like she was hurting.

Jasper could feel everything she was feeling yet he made no move to use his gift on her and change those feelings. He could feel her sadness, the pain and anger she held deeply, but most importantly he could feel the love - the love hat they once shared buried deeply within her heart. He could feel the chains that caged those feelings in, the electricity shield that she had up guarding her heart further more from any damage.

But he could deal with it.

He would deal with it. All her pain and angry rants towards him, her hits and kicks towards him if she felt the need to release any of that anger. He would deal with it all cause he loved her and she was his mate - jasper deeply rejected leaving her that day.

He remembered it as clear as day, her tear stained eyes and cold body. He had thought she would die, she maybe a wicca but she wasn't immortal like him. She was human, and she could die.

The night had been cold the weather having dropped down to freezing temperatures and jasper had thought she was dying, the town doctor had visited and told him she showed signs of death.

He couldn't bare to see her die, watch her die in his arms so he left. He left when she had fallen asleep and never looked back but now he wished he had looked back and came for her. Maybe if he had things would be different.

"I thought you had died," jasper whispered out having switched from the major back to his old self. "The doctor said you were showing signs and I - I... I couldn't bare to watch you die. It would crush me." Jasper head rested up against her own his golden eyes were closed shut and he wore a pained expression.

(Y/n) remembered that night. She had fallen ill and the doctor wouldn't be able to help her not because he didn't care for her well being but because he couldn't, he didn't have the right medicine for her illness. But she remembered someone coming into her room early that morning, the weather was still dropped low to freezing temperatures but this person didn't seem to be affected by the cold at all. They helped her, healed and nursed her back to health.

And she was thankful for that person. To this day (y/n) wonders where they went, they didn't have to save her but they did anyways and never asked for anything in return for their help all expect for one thing.

"Become my sired," they said.

She had been confused on what they meant by that until they realized that they were a vampire much like her lover jasper - instead of having gold eyes like jasper they had deeply red orbs informing her that they fed on humans unlike her lover.

She had felt the need to repay them so she agreed. "It'll be painful...the transformation," they said.

"I can handle it." She replies back.

Ever since then she studied under them, allowing them to guide her. Whiles they may have been a vampire they helped her with her magic granting her ancient books on all sorts of magical elements. She would forever be thankful for that person.

"How?"

"How what my love?!"

Jaspers eyes fluttered open slowly, 'my love' the nickname pained him to hear but reliefs him as well, knowing that while she may still be angry with him he still had a least the slightest bit of a chance with her.

"A man...he helped me that night. Healed me and took me under his wing," she replies.

"How?" Jasper asks.

"He gave me the medicine I needed. But that wasn't all." (Y/n) says.

Jaspers eyes begged her to continue but he didn't voice it. "He was like you my love -"

"A vampire..." jasper cuts her off.

Nodding she smiled at the confused look on her lovers face, "Yes my love. A vampire."

"Why would a vampire help a sick person?!" Jasper was confused. No vampire would do such a thing, sure there were good ones out there but one that took time out of their immortal life to help a sick human! It was unheard of.

"Because he saw the potential in me. He gave me a second chance at life, he not only cured me but blessed me with knowledge and something else." She says.

"What else my little lash," Jasper was on edge now.

"Immortality..."

Jasper wanted to gasp but he couldn't, not a sound was made. His golden eyes looked deeply into her own that's when he noticed the dark (e/c) red tone to them. Her skin was also a bit lighter but she held her normal complexion still, any scars she had seemed to have magically disappeared only leaving a layer of flawless skin in its wake.

"Who...who was this vampire? Did you get their name?!"

"Yes my love I did...their name was Marcus. Marcus Volturi."