Belong to Me Paul Lahote x demigod Male Reader

Things had taken a turn for the worst between Paul and (M/n) the two use to be close doing almost everything together. (M/n) was Paul's imprint and had always felt the need to be around his boyfriend due to their bond, but Paul seemed to have other things in mind. It had been a week since the couple had been around one another, a fight had broken out between them, screaming and shouting was heard from inside of Sam and Emily's house and at the end of it all (M/n) had been the one to leave. Many of the pack members wondered why he had left in such a hurry but upon seeing a half naked Leah and Paul stumble out of the house rushing after said Male they instantly knew why, Paul had cheated on (m/n) and with Leah none less.

"You jackass!," Sam roared before he transformed in anger and attacked Paul who hadn't fought back, it took Emily and the rest of the pack - aside from Leah, to calm the alpha male down. When Sam returned back to normal he hadn't even bother to apologize, he had went searching for his brother but found the demi - god not in sight. With a mind full of worry and heart roaring with anger he went to the Cullen's for help. "I'm sorry but he is no longer on this earth," Alice had said.

Officially it been a month on Earth since (M/n)'s department but where he was at it had only been hours since his department. "I do not understand cousin was I not good enough for him?! Was I just someone he could toy with?! Play with?!," (m/n) roared in anger, his unleashed anger came out with the last bit of his words, gold lightening struck the closest thing that just so happened to be a rose bush.

"Calm down you idiot," Loki says with a roll of his eyes. "If you don't you'll end up killing someone," he says.

"Well maybe I want too!," (m/n) growled in reply.

"You don't," Loki says - boredom written across his face.

"Ah well Cousin (M/n) if you need any help I'm sure my friends and I could be of some help," Thor butts in. "In fact no one gets away with hurting my favorite cousin!" In the background Loki could be heard muttering, "He's your only cousin idiot."

"No, that'll be to easy," scoffs (M/n). "Though I would enjoy it. It would still pain me, after all he is my imprint and I am his," he sighed throwing his back against the stone wall. Thor and Loki exchange looks with one another, "If you still feel such feelings why do you not just talk it out with him?," asks Thor.

"Because it is not that easy, he is a hot head, stubborn with a short temper," (m/n) says only for Loki to add, "Such as you cousin." That earned the god of mischief and lies a glare.

"Tho I do like seeing you in pain cousin of mine, you are still family," Loki rolls his eyes.
"Now go to earth you are needed there," he says.

"Needed there? Needed for what?!," (M/n) asks with a confused look. "You're to help your fellow family and friends down there. War has been unleashed on you are the only one that might be able to stop it," Loki states. With a nod and quick hugs the fellow cousins said their goodbyes and with that (m/n) zapped to earth.

Finding himself back at Emily and Sam's house he finds the house empty all for the packs imprints there all wearing worried expressions. "Emily! Where's Sam - no where's everyone?!," he says bursting into the house. Emily is quick to explain what's going on and what's been happening for the past month, making quick work (m/n) uses his demi-god powers and instantly zaps himself half near across the world into the snowy fields where the pack stands in their wolf forms and the cullens as well as other covens stand.

Across from them is the Volturi with their group of new borns behind them, Sam gasps - or at least tries to in his wolf form and Paul stares with shock. Standing in between both groups is (M/n) in his Demi-god from. (E/c) eyes that are now bright gold, his (long/short) hair floats around his body some above his head, a axe that has gold ruins of them travel up the handle of the axe and he has accident black inked tattoos covering his exposed arms and chest, he wears armor but only around his mid section, his bottom half is covered in leathery black pants that holds many other weapons attached to them, his feet bare and surrounded with a golden mist of dust that surrounds his whole body. He's floating just above the snow and he looks at the Volturi with a glare twice as deadly than Odin Sleep.

"Leave now and I might spare you!"