New Cold War

Authors Note: this will end up becoming its own story
———————

Demetri had been tasked with watching Renesmee since she had been created - his master did not trust the small child still, even if she was part human. She was something they could not control, and what people can not control they learn to destroy.

That's why demetri had been tasked with watching her from afar - any weaknesses of her would be reported straight back to them immediately.

As time went on the child begin to grow - older and stronger. Demetri watched her whenever she went to school, he reported all of her friends and had a list of their names, address and all that he could find on them. Renesmee was beginning to grow older and her bond with the wolf shifter Jacob was growing stronger.

Upon reporting this back to his masters they did not see no flaw in whatever relations she had with him, they hadn't taken into account on what would happen if the two formed a bond one similar to that of her mothers and fathers.

But then it happened, she had stopped aging when she reached her 20s mark. Jacob and her had been hanging out in the Cullens house one night just laughing and talking when the act was committed. It started with a touch - then a kiss. One thing lead to another and the two had begun grinding on one another, clothes were thrown around the room and all forgotten.

Demetri in a act of disgust ran as far as he could eventually ending up back in Italy, he did not wish to see that sin be committed. Instantly upon returning back to the castle he alerted his masters.

"A shifter and a hybrid making love?" Aro says eyes wide with wonder.

Caius grunts uninterested of the topic.
Marcus calmly clasps his hands together, "It was bound to happen brothers. They are imprints."

"But master -" demetri begins. "The Cullen girl might fall pregnant."

Aro hums, "Do not worry Demetri, she is half vampire and we all know that vampires can not fall pregnant."

"But she is also half human master," Demetri spoke.

Aro eyes harden but he doesn't lose his smile. "If the hybrid Cullen shows of pregnancy report back to me as soon as possible."

"Of course master," Demetri bows.

"You're excused Demetri, go."

Weeks go by with no signs of pregnancy from Renesmee, demetri was starting to think his master was correct. Maybe the hybrid Cullen could not fall pregnant - maybe her vampire gene overpowered her human gene. Hmm he wondered. Continuing his job demetri kept watch over her, by now he was familiar with her pattern, that's until something unexpected happen.

One day she had thrown up in the toilet. Demetri knew that wasn't enough to show signs that she was pregnant but truthfully was it really, so he continued to watch. Taking note of her every move. Her throwing up fest had gotten so bad that Carlisle had to check her into the hospital, of course he was her doctor so all was fine. He gave her a check up, and some medication. Maybe she had a bug and demetri was wrong, but that wasn't the case.

Only a few days after the doctors visit with her grandfather Carlisle - Renesmee has went out and bought a pregnancy test. She was after all half human so their was a chance she could be - she wasn't sure how Jacob would react, of course the two of them spoke about their future but babies never really came up in the talk.
Seated on the toilet Renesmee waited...and waited...and waited.

Finally the results were in.

Positive...the test was positive which meant that she was pregnant.

Demetri watched her celebrate and with a scowl on his face he took off to warn his masters. The trip would take 3 -4 days but he would try to make it in less - the sooner the hybrid Cullen was gone the best. Who knows what monster that child would be!