Beastly Encounters

The Cullens were the first to notice the change in the town. Humans smelt like fear everywhere they went and their fear smelled to cloud the air in Forks. The sheriff had set a curfew for those in town warning them about staying out to late, some people listened but then again their were always the stubborn ones.

Michael JBell. A rebellious teenager who had attended Forks, Washington Highschool has gone missing just last night. He and some friends were out late drinking and partying when his disappearance happened. All of his friends had gone missing too all expect for one female, Michele Walker. When the towns police found her she was covered in blood almost as if it had been thrown on her, she had matted hair and cuts lingering her skin. Her clothes were torn and she looked worse for wear, the ambulance had said she was in shock from whatever took place.

News started spreading around town about a monster or murderer being on the lose but the police force never declared anything of such. They wanted to keep this investigation under wraps until they found out what or who had taken those teens. Seemed news got it anyways cause they were getting complaints from both the towns people and parents of the missing teens.

"Listen lady's and gentlemen, we understand your concern and we're working our butts off in the office to find whatever did this," Sheriff Swan says.

"But what about those boys! Where are they?!" Someone from the crowd shouts out.

"We are unsure of where the boys are at this very moment but we can assure you all that they are alive!"

"How so?!" Shouted another crowd member.

"We saw the crime scene, their was blood and guts everywhere! The only one alive is that girl, who's to say she didn't murder them!"

The town was in a uproar and the Cullens watched it all happen, Bella wanted to help her father but Edward held her back and shook his head. "They'll only gang up on you next Bella," he says.

Since then everyone been on high alert, Carlisle warned his family about hunting to late. Whatever took those boys he didn't want them to run into it. "Okay, we'll hunt in pairs. Alice yours with Jasper and Esme. Edward your with Rosalie and Emmett. Everyone will hunt early morning and early afternoon as well as late afternoon. I don't want to risk any of us going out hunting at night." Carlisle says.

"You can't seriously be afraid of an imaginary beast Carlisle," Emmett says.

"I'm not," he replies. "But whatever happened made a mess. It could just be a new born but if it isn't I don't want it to get any of you so keep your eyes open and listen closely to your surroundings." Carlisle says before dismissing everyone.

Edward hadn't wanted to leave Bella alone so Carlisle and Esme would stay behind on hunts until their children were done before they went out feeding that way she was protected by them incase something were to pop off.

A couple of days went by since the incident and the town was slowly returning back to their happy go lucky selves, that's until another murder happened. This time a bit to close to their home. Carlisle had found the body's of two humans the morning he went out hunting, the smell was horrendous and he had immediately dalied that sheriff's office only minutes later did cop cars arrive at the scene.

"And you said you just found her here?" Deputy Owen asked.

"Yes. I was taking a morning stroll when I came across the bodies..." Carlisle replies.
One of the bodies were of the girl that had been spared, another was some middle aged man and the last body was a child barley in their teenage years.

"And you didnt see or hear anything suspicious?" Deputy Owen asks.

"No none at all sir," Carlisle answers.