Thunder and Lightening 3 (avegers crossover)

Today was his first day of work - he was excited, possibly more excited than the human children when it came to having to attend school. With a suit case of Norse mythology books - he might have gone overboard at the library, but in his defense he was unsupervised was very excited.

The walk to Forks Highschool was shortlived, he had been so excited that he practically speed walked his way past others on the street. Now standing in front of the school just inches from the buildings door he could feel his heart pounding in his chest, school wouldn't start for another half in hour but the principal had told him to come early so that he could set up his classroom.

With the confronting words his mother would once upon a time whisper umong him and his siblings in his mind he entered the school with a skip in his step, her words replaying out in his mind.

"Head up, chin down, eyes forward. You are a king now."

Finding his classroom was easy, the nice lady at the front desk in the office had told him were to go. He was on the second floor. Pushing the classroom door open he inhales the stiff air only to choke on the dust. "Oh All Father, give me strength." He whispers to himself. Placing the suitcase down he got to cleaning.

Dusting off the desks and bookshelves with a cloth he wipes them down the smell of chemicals now scented the room. Opening up the windows was a bit hard since they seemed to have never been open but with his god like strength they seqeaked on open. With a hum he continued his work, this place was actually starting to look like something.

"There goes my heart beating. Cause you are the reason. I'm losing my sleep. Please come back now"

Posters of Asgard in its younger days laced the walls so did pictures of his other homeland, the Greek castles.

"There goes my mind racing. And you are the reason. That I'm still breathing. I'm hopeless now."

Moving the desks out of the way (m/n) begin to mop the floors - summoning up his powers to dry the floors quickly after he gives the desks a quick one over with a wet wipe.

"I'd climb every mountain. And swim every ocean. Just to be with you. And fix what I've broken. Oh, cause I need you to see. That you are the reason."

His voice traveled throughout the empty classrooms, carrying itself across the hallways banging it way into the humans minds.

"There goes my hands shaking. And you are the reason. My heart keeps bleeding. I need you now."

Had he even noticed he was using his powers now - no, the soundwaves of his voice pushed them far from the depths of the school, the soundwaves were so strong they traveled throughout all of Fork. Now anyone could hear him.

"If I could turn back the clock. I'd make sure the light defeated the dark. I'd spend every hour, of every day. Keeping you safe."

"I'd climb every mountain. And swim every ocean. Just to be with you. And fix what I've broken. Oh, cause I need you to see. That you are the reason."

It was like his heart was calling out to them. Females of all species that circled the earth could hear his calling, his cry for help. The power he had kept deep within released itself into the lyrics of his song, shaking very living creature on this planet to the bone.

Vampires felt it, shifters, children of the moon, ghouls, zombies. Everyone could feel this mans power...and they wanted it!

"I don't wanna fight no more. I don't wanna hide no more. I don't wanna cry no more. Come back I need you to hold me. You are the reason. Come a little closer now. Just a little closer now. Come a little closer. I need you to hold me tonight."

"I'd climb every mountain. And swim every ocean. Just to be with you. And fix what I've broken. Cause I need you to see. That you are the reason."

By the time the male had finished singing the classroom was fixed up. Sighing to himself he unpacked the suitcase of books and begin filling the book shelves, with the rest of the left over books he placed them on the empty desk tops.

Writing his name on the board "(M/n) Odinson (L/n)" he filling in his desk. A picture of his mother Frigga and his father Poseidon with a younger him sat in a picture frame on one side of his desk and another picture frame - one of him and his brothers sat in another. "I miss you all," he whispers his fingers wiping over each of their framed faces.

"One day...one day we shall meet again.."

The bell rings signaling the start of school and the pounding of the other human children frets rush through the schools hallways. "Time for class," he mumbles to himself leaning against his desk.