A Tailed Beast Existence (naruto crossover)

Since the death of his last sealer Naruto Uzumaki the nine tailed beast - better known as (M/n) (L/n) now, went searching. For what? He did not know. His world was dying, the plants, the people, the tailed beasts. War plagued the land and the nine tails did not want to be around for it, his friends and family - the other tailed beasts, confronted him one day.

"We want to move on," the six tailed beast said.

"Yeah we want to go to the after life and live out our days peacefully there," the three tailed beast said.

So he accepted to let them live out their life's in peace but it came with a price. A tailed beast could not move on unless they either died or gave their powers away to their sealers, seeing as how they - as in the human race, would be dying out soon the tailed beast offered to give it to (M/n) - even the eleven tailed beast which had found comfront within the other tailed beasts.

"You must leave though. We can't have you dying out or getting captured. You have our powers now and with that you're practically unstoppable. You're no longer a nine tailed beast (m/n), since gaining our powers your tails evolved. You now have sixty six tails and I doubt you would be able to roam normally with sixty six of those wild things hanging and swinging around," the seven tailed beasts laughs.

"I can turn human," (m/n) offers not really wanting to leave his home land.

"Dumbass even human others would be able to sense the large amount of power you store. So get outta town you dumb nine tails and don't make me regret giving you my powers," the two tailed beast yelled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever I'm going."

With the last bit of power the tailed beasts could conquer up they sent the nine tailed beast - sixty six tailed beast into another dimension.

"Fucking ape shit!" cried (m/n) as he slammed full force into the ground. Groaning he pushes himself up onto his hands and knees before crying out in pain. His ribs were broken so he activated his powers and then a orange glow surrounds his body healing the broken ribs.

"Are you alright?"

(M/n) head snaps up only to meet the golden eyes of a pixie cut girl. 'Huh she isn't human!'
"Yeah, just had a rough start this
morning," (m/n) groans out coming to his feet.
Alice eyes widen but she doesn't say anything but smile, jasper who was beside her quietly suddenly spoke up. "We saw...you fell from the sky."

"Yeah, leave it up to my friend and you'll be falling from the sky too." He grumbles our angry.

"If you don't mind us asking what exactly are you, no normal human could survive a fall like that." Alice says.

"That's cause I ain't human doll," (m/n) says. If Alice were human she would be blushing at the nickname, "Names (m/n) by the way and I'm a nine tailed beast - Uh... sixty six tailed beast now. And if you don't mind me asking where exactly am I?"

"Tailed beast?!"

"Not human?!"

Alice and jasper spoke in sync, "You're in Washington D.C. in a town called Forks."
"Forks? I'm in a town called fucking forks what's next a lake called Soup and the Mayor called Spoons."

Alice giggles at his joke - or at least she thought it was a joke. "I'm Alice Cullen and this here is jasper Cullen. I believe I have a few things to explain to you."

So after Alice basically gave (m/n) a run through of everything and him calling her and jasper out for not being human she explained to him what him and her were. Vampires. She to wanted to know what a tailed beast was so on the way back to their house (m/n) gave them a bit of a history lesson on tailed beasts.
"And that's about it," he says.

"Oh that's so interesting!" Alice says skipping into the house.

"Don't mind her, she gets like that sometimes." Jasper says. "Also go inside the others might want to meet you."

"Others?!"

So apparently there were others - vampires, the Cullens. (M/n) had emmet had really hit it off upon meetings they both wanted to test the other ones strength powers.

"It's a pleasure to meet you (M/n), I'm Rosalie."

"Oh fuck me sidways doll you're a real beauty," (m/n) says. And if Rosalie was human she would be blushing at his comment. Alice pouts and clings to the tailed beasts arm. "No fair your my mate."

"I thought jasper was your mate alice," Bella, some human girl that was shacking it up with Edward says.

"He is...or at least I think he is. I feel the mating bond pulling myself towards (m/n), it's more powerful then the bond I felt when I met jasper." Alice says.

"I too feel the mating bond. It's like it's calling out to me to be with you," Rosalie says her gold eyes locked with (m/n)'s (e/c) ones.

"No fair man, you've just got here and you've already stolen me and jaspers girls." Emmett crosses his arms with a pout.

"I don't understand. I've never seen anything like this before," Carlisle says. "If possible (m/n) I would like to study your bond with the girls."

"Sure thing, I ain't got nothing better to do anyways." (M/n) strugs.

"Then it's stettled (m/n) stall be staying here with us!" Esme cheers.

How long has it been since (M/n) has moved in with the Cullens? A total of two weeks, therefore two weeks of splitting his attention fairly between two woman, whom were vampires. At first he thought it would drama with the whole him taking two taken woman but nope everything seemed to work out, jasper and Emmett seemed to understand that they could never live up to a true mate and if they tried to ruin the three they'd just up and disappear one day.

It was a normal evening for the Cullens the sun was hidden behind clouds and the air was scented with that of heavy rain smells, the Cullens were going hunting.

"Can I come?" (M/n) asked.

Instantly the two girls protested they didn't want (m/n) to see them like that but it seemed they've forgotten who he was. A monster which basically bathed in the glory of his victories, smiling and dancing in the blood of his enemies, showering in their wounds and and feasting on their bones and flesh - a bit to much but it was true.

"I'm coming and that's final."

'A man in charge, god I just want to jump his bones,' Alice and Rosalie thought in sync earning a disgusted face from Edward who had just read their thoughts.

Maybe hunting was a bad idea especially since he had zero clue about the surrounding woodland area but hey at least there weren't any other tailed beast - welp spoke to soon, as soon as (m/n) thought that a giant wolf made its way into the clearing.

'Fucking leeches,' Leah had thought after spotting the Cullens in a clearing scoffing she had ran off to clear her mind, Jacob was back there talking with them as if they weren't blood sucking leeches.

'Stupid!' Running through the tree lines Leah comes to a stop just outside a clearing, huffing out of breath she walks into the clearing of the woods - it was beautiful. She had been so lost in thought she hadn't noticed the fox man coming up behind her until she felt a slight tug on her tail, switching up she turned to face the thing that tugged on her tail with a growl but stopped short.

'This has to be the most beautifuliest man alive,' she thought before whimpering, images flashed before her eyes. And that's when she knew she was fucked, she had just imprinted.