Ruthless Beast 4

Tension was high between (M/n) and Sam. Whenever the two crossed paths in ended in glares and sneering, Leah had sought confront in (m/n)'s touch one night explaining to him her worry for her younger brother. "I feel like one day Sam will snap and Seth will be the one to get hurt by him."

(M/n) took Leah words to heart - he didn't like his woman being upset. "I'll do everything in my power to stop that from ever happening." Early that morning when Leah was sound asleep (m/n) left the bed and got dressed, he was going to head over to Sam's and Emily's house and demand that he handed Seth over to him.

"Where are you going?"

(M/n) flung on his jacket and shoes and turned to face Jane. "Leah's worries about her brothers wellbeing. I'm tired of having to assure her that he'll be safe and not actually knowing if the kid is safe. So to answer your question I'm dragging my ass out of the confront of my bed to go confront some dick over a kid."

Jane raised her brow at him. He sure was something, shaking her head she closes the book in her lap and stands. "I'm coming with you," she says.

Now it was his time to raise a brow, "You sure that's a good idea?!"

"If you're going then so am I, two people are better than one person." (M/n) huffs and nodded, "Whatever just don't cause trouble." Jane doesn't comment but instead ignores him and grabs her cloak - the one from her volturi days.

"Come along," (m/n) says leaving the house.
By the time the two of them nears Sam and Emily's house the sun is beginning to rise.
"What will you do once you get the boy?" Jane says starting conversation as they walk up the drive way.

"Well the cabin isn't big enough to fit all four of us so I'm gonna have to start rebuilding it. You three might have to stay in a inn in town until the cabin is finished," (m/n) says.

The conversation dies down as the two reach the porch, they didn't even have to knock. Sam and some of the pack members come barging out the house shirtless and only dressed in knee high shorts with sneakers. "I knew I smelled a leech!" Paul growls out. "That's probably me you're smelling," (m/n) comments.

"You aren't a leech," Paul growled with his eyes raging and locked on Jane's figure. She stands with her arms at her side and an unbothered expression on her face. "No, but I did fuck her last night." Paul scoffs and goes to talk more but Sam steps forwards, "What business do you have here beast?!"

(M/n) rolls his eyes at the nickname, "You call me a beast like it's a bad thing."

"Anyways I've come to challenge you," he adds.

"Challenge me?!"

"Yeah - isn't that what alphas do? They challenge one another over things?!" Sam stops to think for a second, on one hand he could lose his spot as a alpha and lose his pack, but on another hand he could win and kill (m/n).

"Fine I accept your challenge. But what is the reward at hand?!"

"Ah yes I forgot how simple minded you humans can be - rewards! Ah, well on my behalf I'll keep you and your pack alive and not slaughter you all like sheep and lambs, but Seth here comes with me if I win. He joins my pack and that's the end of that, hell maybe I'll even take some of your younger members."

"Is that all?" Sam asks.

"For now," (m/n) says.

"Very well, this afternoon the fight shall take place." Sam says.

"Why not now? I'll be busy later one," (m/n) says.

"Fine then..."

The fight was one of legends. Fists were up and punches were thrown at one another, soon after the two shifted mid fight. Sam snapped at (m/n) with his mastive jaw and he actually managed to grab ahold of (m/n)'s long legs, his jaw was snapped tightly around the males leg causing his to rawr in both pain and anger, soon he growls down at Sam and uses his good leg to kick Sam's wolf body away making himself lose balance in the process.

Falling down on his butt (m/n) makes quick work in getting up and attacking Sam once more, the pack watches the two massive beings fight with both awe and terror written on their faces. "Don't you think this is getting kind of out of hand?" Seth says worried laced in his voice. If the pack heard him they chose to ignore him, Jane on the other hand shot the young shifter a glance. "Quite frankly I don't think it's gotten out of hand enough -" she says, causing Seth and some of the pack to shoot her a look between questioning and annoyance. "Sam is a tough alpha - but he lacks the will and determination my mate does. If (m/n) wants something he'll fight hard for it, regardless of the consequences to come. While Sam focuses on defending his honor, (m/n) focuses on other things."

"Other things?" Jared questions.

"He has a lot on his mind right now. Our partners a week pregnant, she's worried about her brother and it's up to (m/n) as her imprint to assure her everything's okay. So by him challenging Sam to this fight, he's not only doing it to protect her and assure her that she's safe but he's also doing it to get her brother back - you Seth."

The pack takes in Jane's words, for a leech she...wasn't all that bad. A loud rawr startled the pack while Jane stands there unfazed by the noise. Turning their attention back to the fight they see that Sam is on the floor naked and whimpering whiles (m/n) stands over him still in his beastly form.

"What just happened!?"

"(M/n) forced him to turn back human. It's one of (m/n)'s many's talents, with a single word he could have you in a mess. I too looked like Sam at one point in life, I remembered when I first met him and he said...certain words that triggered something in me. It broke me, I cried."

"Vampires can cry?" Seth asks with curious eyes.

"Not really, it's more so the venom we carry in our body forming at the tips of our eyes before trailing down our faces."

"So crying basically," jared says.

"No, venom."

The pack hears the shifting of bones and soon enough there stands (m/n). "So now what happens?!" Brady, one of Sam's pack members ask.

"Now -" (m/n)'s rough voice interrupted. "Now we go home. Jane, Seth come one."

As the three walk away - Seth looks back at his old pack, sure he didn't agree with Sam's ways but he was going to miss them all, they were his family. He was leaving behind not only friends but a family that accepted him for him.

"Wait -" calls a voice.

"Can we join you?!" Chimed another.