Ruthless Beast 3

How long has it been since everything was once normal? A few weeks that's how long, and in those few weeks unexpected events took place. For starters - Jane left the volturi, she felt guilty for harming her twin brother but also knew he deserved it after scarring her mate. The volturi took her actions as one of betrayal to not only her coven but as siding with the enemy, throughout her first week of being covenless (m/n) confronted her and took her "under his wing" of sorts. She was hard headed and still reveled against him but with a few.... diserable punishments she was starting to act a bit more well behaved, at times she still rebelled against him she was after all turning at a young age and children that young were know for their rebellious behavior as well as known for throwing tantrums. But it was nothing that beast of a man couldn't handle, a few firm taps to the ass and Jane was a Saint within seconds.

Secondly, Leah had somewhat left the pack. She didn't officially leave and abandon the group of men and young boys, but she wasn't with them as much. She didn't do patrols with them that often and whenever she did either Jane or (m/n) were close within watching distance from her. At first it creeped her out, the little blonde vampire watching her every move, her imprint staring but not speaking. It bothered her - but after spending so much time with the two and them both explaining why they acted that way it was clear for her to see that both of them weren't good with expressing their emotions, Jane came off as emotionless whenever she did express them and (M/n) came off as to harsh when he was only ever truly speaking her thoughts.

Another thing happened, Bella and Edward had gotten engaged. It took everyone by surprise but those who knew the two knew this act was out of love and not greed - from both sides that were. "Do we really have to go?"
Jane was dolled up in a beautiful blood red dress, it had a heart shake neckline and fell down just above her ankles, clear heels that showed off her pale feet and polished red toe nail polish, her blonde hair had been cut throughout her weeks with (m/n) and through it'll grown back to its original length within a few days the bob hairstyle suited her - it enhanced her features as well as her eyes that stood out from her unusual pale complexion.
Leah on the other hand was just as equally dolled up, the woman wore a natural makeup look having not really been a fan of makeup to begin with, her dress with also stunning and was a dark clue that was covered from head to toe in a sparkling material, her shoes were clear as well and showed off the dark toe nail polish she had gotten - black. Her short hair was styled beautifully in loose curls and it gave her the carefree beach wave look.

"Yes my star, we have to attend. Whiles I may not known the Cullens as well as you two might we all have been invited," (M/n) says. He wore a simple black suit with a white tie, his hair had been pulled back against his skull falling into waves and he had grown out his facial hair some. He gave off the bad boy charm look. "And before you agree with my star, my moon - remember you have been neglecting the pack."
Leah huffs - "Only because I have been with you and Jane. They feel strange after you two. It's not ever day they're watched by a leech - excuse me a vampire and a shapeshifting male."

"A hybrid dear," (m/n) smartly replies back causing a eye roll from the native female.

"If you two are done flirting I believe it's best we head out now," Jane kept the emotionless look but (m/n) knew that wasn't the case. The female was jealous, "Oh my star -" he walks up to her in short steps and grasps both sides of her face. "No need to pout, you have me as well." With a kiss to her forward the three of them were out the cabin within minutes. The drive to the Cullens house was short, Alice and jasper greets the three at the door and lead them throughout the house and to the backyard where everything's been set up.

Seated in the middle row with both females beside him and his arm wrapped around their waists everyone watches as Bella walks out in her beautiful white gown, she looks lovely.
Everything moves to fast for (m/n) to process - next thing he knows the vows are being said and the kiss happens, everyone cheers and soon the parties in full swing.

Jane leans against Leah who has a arms wrapped around Leah, Jane could practically feel the glares coming from some of the other vampires the Cullens invited. "You seem uneasy," (m/n) says as he comes up behind both females putting them in close with his large arms he holds them against his front.
"What's wrong?"

"That female -" Jane hisses out. "Keeps glaring." Jane knew it was childish of herself to complain but she didn't like how those red eyes stared at her almost as if it were piercing into her nonexistent soul.

"I don't think she's glaring at you hun," Leah eyes the females. "I think she's staring at you," Leah eyes fall on (m/n)'s face who's eyes are locked on the mystery female.

"Tanya Denail."

(M/n) glances toward the side, there beside him stood Carlisle with a smile. "Her names Tanya Denail. She's a cousin of sorts, it seems like you caught her attention. That's a first."

"What -" (m/n) chuckles, "Should I be flattered? "

"This is the first time Tanya has even remotely looked at a man," Carlisle says.

"And you're telling me this why?"

"Look at her, tell me what the look she's giving you looks like to you?"

Turning to look at Tanya, (M/n) eyes narrowed at the woman her face gave it all away. "She desires me," (m/n) says. "Why is the question?"

"I'm not sure but I advice you to ask her why, she's heading over here." After that Carlisle leaves the man in peace, (m/n) eyes drift back over to the spot where Tanya once was only to find her gone.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were looking for me." And there before him stood the lady of the hour Tanya Denail or as (m/n) liked to call her now, seductive eyes."

"Tanya Denail -" she introduces, "Pleased to meet you." Her eyes glance up and down his body taking in his features and tall frame.
"(M/n) (L/n), sadly I already know who you are."

"Oh do tell how?" Tanya gives him a smirk along with a raised brow.

"Carlisle..."

"Ahh figures," Tanya smirk only widens as she sees the glares Jane and Leah are throwing her. "It seems your little play things are glaring at me."

(M/n) raises a brow at her comment, glancing over his shoulder - Jane and Leah were in fact glaring at her no doubt listening in with their enhanced hearing abilities. "Those two woman are actually mine."

"Like I said, playthings -" Tanya says.

"No. I think you're misundering. Those two are mine - as in they are my girlfriends, my lovers, my mates." Tanya glares at the last word.

"They aren't your mates," Tanya states harshly.

"I am one of their mates and the others imprint. I have taken both in as my own and accepted them, they are both my mates in my eyes." Tanya huffs and shakes her head.

Everything happened so fast at the party, one minute everything's going fine and the next things are taken a turn for the worst. Jacob had apparently started some shit with Bella outside the wedding party - and by start some shit it meant he tried to somewhat force himself on her. But she rejected him and it pissed him off, Edward and him was about to fight but before anything could happen (m/n) stepped in.

"Back off," he said harshly to Jacob who was being held back by Sam and Paul. "He's no good for her, can't you see! I thought you of all people would know!"

(M/n) rolls his (e/c) eyes at Jacobs over dramatic attitude. "Stop being a dramatic bitch." Jacob bared his teeth at (m/n) - like that was going to do anything to scare the male, "Like I said. Stop being a dramatic bitch. You got rejected by Bella, yes. And yeah that might've broken your heart but she's married now. You're literally hitting on a married woman, don't be a homewreaker."

Sam apparently didn't appreciate (m/n)'a tone of voice cause he told the male to back off. "Listen Sam, I'm not trynna tell you how to control your pack but if you don't get your pack member he'll be going home in a body bag."

"Is that a threat?!" Sam glares stepping up to the taller male.

"I don't do threats. Leah kill Sam or I'm gonna snap his neck, now that's a threat. Learn the difference."

Sam puffed his chest. "Are you challenging me?!"

Smirking (m/n) crosses his arms over his chest, "I believe the question is are you challenging me!"