Give In To Me Paul Lahote x Incubus Male Reader

The Cullen family had surely grown since the last time the Volturi visited. It was no longer just Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper and Edward. Now the family of vampires included Bella, Renesmee, and a very interesting male that went by the name (M/n). Of course none of them were human, Bella having been recently turned only months ago, renesmee herself was a hybrid having been born while her mother was still human and (M/n) - well he was a Incubus, a sexual demon in simpler terms.

No one really understand how he came to be or where he even was from, Emmett assumed he'd came from hell but Carlisle assured him that hell wasn't real - but than again he himself wasn't sure since he never questioned the male. It was Jasper who found the male, he had seen something in the male demon and brought him home one evening. Esme welcomed the male in with open arms and though everyone was cautious around him seeing as how his powers allowed him to feed off of ones sexual energy he was quite harmless.

Often jokingly flirting with each member even little renesmee - though it was harmless fun and mainly consisted of him showering her in compliments.

One evening (M/n) brought a problem to the Cullens attention..."How exactly am I suppose to feed?!"

And that's when the problems started, if the Incubus male didn't feed he would lose control of his powers eventually turning rouge and draining half the town of their energy and eventually life force. So Rosalie did what she did best reaked havoc on the wolves, she suggested the male meet up with Sam - the leader and alpha of a pack of shifters. She told (M/n) that Sam had gotten some new members recently - not that she was keeping track of them or anything, and suggested he try his luck with some of them.

So he did.

Wondering through the woods the Incubus traveled deeper and deeper until he had come across the treaty line, absolutely ignoring the warning signs going off in his head the Incubus uses his enhanced strength to power jump over the small river stream and landed on the other side not even seconds later did a bunch of wolves appear from the tree lines.

'Wow so big!' The Incubus thought with wide eyes. 'Imagine the sizes of their cocks!' Bending his head sideways the Incubus male did his best to see the underside of the wolves but the largest one wasn't having it and growled at him snapping in warning.

(M/n) who totally gave zero fucks about the large wolf in front of him carelessly took in the other wolves appearances. 'Male, male, male, female, male, male, pup, male -' when it came to the last wolf for some reason (m/n) felt himself enhanced with the wolves eyes.

Paul who was in his wolf form growled at the male - he smelled like those leeches but he also had a slightly different scent that clinged onto him whatever it was, it wasn't human.

Growling again his eyes lock with the almost black orbs of the stranger and that's when his whole world shifted.

(M/n) watched in confusion as the wolf he was staring at started at him with seemingly lost eyes, it seemed to snap out of whatever day dream it was having cause it ran off soon after, another wolf followed after him and soon the whole pack of wolves disappeared in the trees.

"Welp that just happened, and I didn't even get to see if they had big cocks..." with a pout the Incubus continued his journey throughout the woods until he came to a path following it he was met with a large cabin house in a overly large clearing. He could hear shouts most likely people arguing coming from inside and as soon as he stepped only a few feet from the house storming of feet could be heard.

"You!" Growled a rather furious looking male.

"Me," (m/n) smirks. So these where the shifters Rosalie was talking about, god he hoped this one was single cause he would love to reck his little hole.

"Stop doing that!" Paul screamed angry at what he was feeling, he was confused.

"Stop doing what?!" (M/n) was smug.

"That -" Paul screamed, "Whatever powers you're using stop it, I can feel it!"

"Oh that honey, that's your attraction for me you're feeling," (m/n) smirked arms crossed over his chest. God his nipples were getting hard at this guys shouting.

"I'm not gay!" Paul screamed before storming off back towards the house.

'Oh you are, you just don't know it yet,' thought the incubus with a smirk. "Just give into me!" (M/n) screams back.

"Never!"