The Human Cullen (riverdale crossover)

Authors note: this will eventually turn into its own story
——————

"Your bleeding!" Alice practically yells at her younger sibling.

"Rightfully so from my vagina, can I help you to some blood."

"That's disgusting (y/n)!" Emmett groaned out from his spit on the couch.

The younger Cullen doesn't comment but instead rolls her eyes and go back to eating her ramen noddles that her mother Esme ever so kindly slaved to make for her in the kitchen - not really, it was one of those ramen cups you heat up for three minutes.

"It's not disgusting it's the way of life dumbass," the teen says rolling her eyes at her adoptive brother.

"Hey! No cussing at the table," Edward says walking into the kitchen area.

"Firstly it ain't a table it's a Island, get your facts in check dumbass," the teen growls drowning down more of her soup.

"Whatever you wanna call it - still no cussing!" Edward says before pointing to little renesmee who seemed to have magically appeared on the island top.

"Nessa is here and I don't exactly fancy having to break her out of saying bad words," he says grabbing the small child by her waist and seating her down on the floor gently.

"Oh shit, sorry bam bam." (Y/n) says only to be waved off by the small child.

"Let the girl live Edward, she's what seventeen now?!" Rosalie says entering the kitchen, she places a kiss on the younger Cullens head.

"18 in a couple of weeks!" (Y/n) chimes in.

"She's bound to curse. And really cuss? Who even says that word anymore?!" The blonde vampire goes to laugh causing the teen to also join in on her laughter.

"Boomers that's who!"

"Boom! Boom! Boomers!" Renesmee chimed from her grandpa Carlisle arms as she entered the kitchen with him. "What is this everyone gang up in the kitchen day? Leave me and my noddles alone!"

Rosalie rolls her golden eyes at the teen and brush's her fingers through her hair. "I'll never get over how enduring your personality can be." She laughs when her hand is smacked away by the teen.

"No touching, these waves ain't natural and I don't feel like having Alice do them all over again," (y/n) groans at the thought of having to smell her strands of hair burning - "heating up" in Alice words.

"You should know she's gonna retouch up your hair and makeup before leaving anyways."

"Again why do I need to wear makeup?" Asked the teen. It wasn't like she wasn't beautiful already, sure she was human but she had somewhat perfect skin, a few breakouts here and there but with Rosalie and Alice constantly up her ass about taking care of her skin breakout were few and rare.

"Cause it enhances your beauty now go grab your bags, Emmett and I will be dropping you off today and I don't feel like arriving late," Rosalie says.

With a groan the teen hops off the island seat thanking Esme for taking her dishes, she gives each one of her family members a kiss on their cheeks before rushing upstairs to grab her handbag and her book bag. 'Always carry two bags, one filled with your person items the other for your school things. Trust me it'll come in handy!' Alice always told her. And it did, she had gotten her period just days away from starting this new school - and with her having her handbag on her at all times she could stock pads or tampons inside.

"You all ready green bean?" Emmett calls from the car side, he was in the passenger seat today allowing his mate to drive. "Yeah I'm all packed and ready," the teen calls back hopping down her family's porch and into the street where she speed walked wanting to hurry up and get dropped off.

As the car drove down the street the teen couldn't help but think about her family.

"Where would you guys be hunting?"

Rosalie and Emmett exchange looks with one another, "Why?" Emmett questions.

"Wanna know just incase something happens." (Y/n) strugs.

"One state over. We don't wanna risk anyone finding out about us like the incident in Forks." Rosalie replies. "Plus nothing will happen, while the others hunt two of us will always stay behind incase you need us."

"Alright." (Y/n) connects her AirPods to her iPhone 11 Pro - perks of being a Cullen. That and she always seems to be breaking her other phones - Emmett always calls her "little wolf" or "mini paul" cause her temper was a short as his at times.

"Remember if a boy hits on you -"

"Tell him to back off."

"And if he doesn't listen?"

"Punch him in the throat!"

"And if he has backup?!"

"Punch all of them in the throat, break the nearest one spine and dump the bodies in the lake."

Rosalie and Emmett exchange looks, "And?!"
"Don't get caught while doing so, all witnesses must die and if your picture is taken or video footage, destroy all footage." (Y/n) rolls her eyes.

Emmett bursts out laughing. "Oh god we taught her well!"

Rosalie cracks a smile but shakes her head, "Okay for real though what do you do when that happens?"

"If telling him to back off doesn't work I give him a warning push and if he advances on I enter defense mode where I defend myself from the hungry pussy goblins."

"Correct now get outta here love bug and knock them dead," Rosalie says pulling up in front of the highschool.

'Oh my lord and savior satan wish me luck,' (y/n) thinks before exciting the car.