Thunder and Lightening 2 (avengers crossover)

Authors Note: just to clear a few things up the story has been changed some, the reader is Thor and Loki's half brother, he's also a Demi god his father being Poseidon the sea god, frigga shacked it up with the Greek god therefore having you - the reader. On another side note Thor is dead and so is the family therefore making you a lone survivor of the asgardian royal family, your dad and his people are also dead just to give you all a heads up - no one prayed to them so they sorta died out quickly. You have a new power which allows you to control music - soundwaves and shit you know?! but on a good side note, you're being played by this god of a man!
—————————————————

How long has it been since he ended up on earth? The demigod was uncertain, with no way of telling time expect for when the sun would rise and set the man had no real clue on which time it was.

The animals in the surrounding forest seemed to have come out of hiding, no longer fearing him. Some deers would accompany him on his morning walk where he go around collecting wood and sticks for the house he was building himself.

Accausally some crows would drop by to leave him little gifts in thanks for the berries he fed them, he hadn't had the heart to tell them they were of no use to him but out of the kindness of his heart he kept the small offerings.

Eventually his resources begin to run dry and he was beginning to get tired of having to travel from his small cabin home to the river to wash his clothing - he decided he was in need of a job and other things so he up and packed his things - house included and walked until he found a nice empty spot in the small town of Forks. With his house now occupying the once empty spot in town (m/n) felt as if he should become a real resident of the lonely town.
Heading down to the police station with nothing but the clothes on his back he got weird looks from the towns people some even stopping him to ask if he were a cosplayer - to which he would respond with a "yes."

The workers at the police office were very kind and understanding - sure he got weird looks but he simply lied and told them he was a cosplayer and had forgotten his close. One of the women's there, Janet - felt bad for him upon hearing his sob story, sure he didn't tell her the full truth but he told her most. "My family has died and the only remaining family I had was killed only days ago, I packed up and left with nothing but the clothes on my bad and landed here."

Sure it wasn't much of a lie but it was still very far from the truth - Janet was kind enough to offer a job to him at the police station to which he turned down, "My passion is teaching, I wish to fill the young ones mind up with knowledge of my experiences and those before us."

Janet was in awe at this man. She was kind enough to lend him some money to get clothes - some money being around $500 dollars but her job payed good so she didn't mind. He promised to pay her back which she shrugged off - "Jusy fill those kids heads with knowledge," she said with a grin.

(M/n) quite liked Janet she was a interesting character and would most definitely make a wonderful friend in the near future - she even pointed him to the nearest school. A loyal daycare for the towns people young children and a place called Forks Highschool which he learned was for the much older children to attend.

After getting his clothes from a nearby thrift shop the demigod was ready to experience this new world. He put the rest of his clothes up in a spare room he had built, sure his home looked different - far stranger than the other homes in forks but he was glad to call it home. With the rest of the money he had to spare he went out and brought some paint for the cabin, decorations and furniture all of which would be delivered tomorrow.

"I must go and find a job now." (M/n) thinks to himself before setting out once more.

He followed the directions Janet had given him only hours ago and ended up in front of Forks Highschool . "It's very....large..." he mumbled to himself he knew for sure he would get lost.
Some students were existing the school and telling from how the skies were beginning to darken he could only assume school was over. "Excuse me young man would you be ever so kind to show me to the man or woman in charge?!"

The dark skinned boy eyed the large dude, he was dressed cleanly in a suit that didn't seem to fit him, he wore a button up white collared shirt that had a few buttons open exposing his chest and a tattoo which looked to be in a different language - he wouldn't quotation him about it, his pants also fit him rather tightly showing off the large bulge he was definitely packing down there and his toned thick thighs.
"Yeah man I'll take you just let tell the guys," the dark skinned boy steps away for a moment to tell his friends something befor coming back. "Alright let's go."

"Yes, lead the way." (M/n) grinned.
"So what's your name man?!"

"I am (M/n) Oldinson (L/n) - you may call me by my first name. Now to whom am I speaking with?!"

"Well nice to meet you man, I'm Tyler - Tyler Crowley."

"Pleased to meet you young Crowley." Spoke (m/n).

"Just call me Tyler." He says.

"Very well than," (m/n) replies back.

"So...I'm assuming you ain't come here to be no student," he laughs.

"No, you are very much correct. I've come to apply as a new teacher. It has always been a passion of mine to teach the young one, correct them of their mistakes so that they will learn from them." (M/n) smiles gently.

"Sounds nice. You would a great P.E teacher...assuming you are applying for that spot. I mean you sure look the part," Tyler laughs.
"Ah no, I wish to apply as a Norse Mythology teacher. Janet - a very nice police woman has told me Forks lacks in that area. I wish to shift what I know onto you young ones," (m/n) says with a smile.

"That's very admirable," Tyler says before coming to a stop. "Well here it is, the principals office. Heads up, don't show no fear. They can smell that on you," he jokes before waving goodbye and leaving.

With a deep breath (m/n) puts on his calm face and shifts into king mode he walks into the office room it coming to a stop from the high adroity his presence demanded. "I wish to speak to the one they call the principal about a job here!"

Alice who was running a bit late with jasper walks throughout the empty school hallways her hand held in his own. "I wish to speak to the one they call the principal about a job here!" A loud voice boomed throughout her ears, her golden eyes widen and she's quick to look at her mate Jasper. "He's here," she whispers her body flidging in place.

"Who?" Jasper asked.

"The powerful entity I felt earlier. It's here which means he's here!" Alice squeals. "Oh I can't wait to tell the family!"

Jasper follows after his skipping girlfriend and the pair land themselves outside of the school. "Geez what was taking you guys so long?!" Rosalie asks arms crossed over her chest.

"Was getting your freak on huh," Emmett grinned cheekily and nudged Jasper with his elbow.

"No, actually we were -"

"He's here! He's here!" Alice cuts her mate off with a wide smile and matching wide eyes.

"Who's here?!" Edward asks.

"The man! The ones who power I felt earlier! He's here! He's really here!" She grins letting out a joyous laugh.

"If he's here that'll explain the birds," Rosalie comments.

"The birds -" jasper and Alice look and sure enough there they were, millions of birds. Some crows, crows at them before going back to looking in the direction of the school.

"Seems he not only radiates a powerful aura around the humans and us but the animals feel it too. They respect him and see him as their new leader. Like a weaker animal would to a larger one." Jasper says.

"Let's hope he isn't here to cause trouble for us," Edward says getting in his car his family members following suit with getting in their own cars.