Overpowered (teen wolf crossover)

(M/n) had been around for centuries now, his lifespan was unknown to many and he had gained sort of a reputation all around the world. He went by many names throughout his time of living on planet earth but none of them could hold weight to his true name - (M/n).
(M/n) had recently settled down in a small town by the name of Beacon Hills, he could already tell by just the name of the town that his new life here would be eventful. After spending weeks of unpacking his items and remodeling the house everything seemed to be coming together until it wasn't.

The Cullens were up against some of the volturi guards, it seemed the volturi wasn't handling Jacob and Renesmee relationship all that well. They thought it was abnormal for a shifter and a hybrid to be together, it was bad enough Bella and Edward had a half human half vampire child but if Jacob and Renesmee were to ever do the dirty deed and have another hybrid child - the volturi didn't even want to think about that so they sent some of their guards to attack the Cullen family.

It seems like this fight wasn't in the favor of the Cullens hands because the volturi guards were gaining the upper hand, Renesmee was forced to kneel as her arms were being held by two volturi guards and another had her in a headlock ready to rip her head off.

Bella screamed for them to let her go, Jacob was temporarily paralyzed by one of the guards gifts and the other Cullens were being held back. Just as the guard holding Renesmee in a headlock got ready to rip her head off their body exploding into flames.

The blue and orange reddish flames burned brightly, the vampire let go do Renesmee crying out in pain before their body fell to the floor dead for good. The Cullens froze and so did the volturi, what could have done this?!

"Now that's not very nice," spoke a male, he had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes which were lit up in flames. "Someone outta teach ya manners, luckily I'm here so I can teach you all the manners I know."

(M/n) knew it was dangerous to meddle in a vampires business but he couldn't just stand by and watch a young teen be murdered. He didn't even have to know what she did to tell that she was innocent so her acted first before questioning anything.

One of the guards holding Renesmee's arms through her against a tree causing her to cry out in pain, the other guard ran forward to attack (y/n) with his gift - water manipulation but all that did was cause the male to steam.

"Now that wasn't very nice," he says before he grabs the vampire by their face and slams them into the earth, he uses his powers to set their face aflame and their cries fill the air as they are burned into nothingness.

(M/n) grins in a challenging way towards the other volturi guards. "I advice you let this clan go or I'll be force to act out of aggression. Far warning though, if you do not listen I will personally send your burnt body parts back to where you come from...Volturi members."

The guards all glance at one another, the vampire who has the paralyzing gift temporarily paralyzes the Cullen family while their fellow guards rush off to attack the stranger.

(M/n) simply sighs, "Oh god you guys are really stubborn, but don't worry I'll end this quick."

A little voice in (m/n)'s head told him in their little voice game voice, "FINISH THEM!"

So he did, running forward at a speed not even a vampire could reach he jumps up into the air before slamming fist first into the ground, his hands send whips of flames towards the volturi guards which burst from the earth like vines, they wrap themselves around the vampires bodies similar to that of tentacles and the vampires cry out as they are burned to death.
All that's left is the volturi member that can paralyze others but before he can use his gift on the male the strangers already in front of him. "Don't bother it's wont work," and with that he rips the vampires head clean off his shoulders. The Cullens are now free from their paralyzed states and each of them rush to Renesmee who's being held in Jacob arms.