Protect Her Jasper x Wicca Vampire Reader

Long before Jasper had met Carlisle Cullen, he was on his own. Traveling the world, shifting from place to place, never really staying for long periods of times to form bonds with people. He was a lone ranger - upon finding out Maria was only using him and planned to betrayal him in the end Jasper promised to never let another woman close to his heart again. But things never turn out how one plans.

It was a couple of months after leaving Maria that jasper had found her - (y/n), she was a beauty. A gifted beauty. Some called her a angel, others called her the Devils whore. But she was neither, expect she was a Wicca. A witch. Jasper was intrigued by her, from the way her (h/c) hair blew in the wind down to the scent she gave off. It wasn't until jasper met another group of his kind - Normans, that they explained what he was feeling. She was his mate - his one true love.

From that day on jasper vowed to protect her. He would watch her from the shadows a couple of days until he finally worked up the courage to talk with her and when he did - oh did she not disappoint. She was well mannered and smart, she had wits like none other he's ever met. It was safe to say jasper was falling for said beauty, but all good things most come to an end.

It had been years since jasper had seen Maria and when he finally did she her it was only for her to bring him pain to the one he loved most. He remembered her cries as clear as day, Maria had bitten her, spreading her vemon out within the females neck causing her to fill horrible pain. That was the day jasper had lost the one he loved, or so he thought.

Jasper hunted down Maria and her army the moment (y/n)'s heart stopped beating but if he stuck around long enough he would've seen her once beauty shade of (e/c) eyes snap open to reveal piercing red ones. For centuries jasper roamed, alone and afraid to love that's when he had met Carlisle who in returned introduced him to his "family."

———

(Y/n) blood red orbs circled her environment. The trees were tall, the grass wet from the previous rain storm that had hit and the sky was shadowed by grey clouds.

She had been traveling for sometime when she had come across Forks, the town was quiet and held little to no lifeform expect for the few hundred people who lived there.The woods in which the female stood in was silent for the most part, a couple of owls hooting and a few mountain lions hunting, and let's not forget the sound of someone racing towards her.

Wait a minute! It was only last minute when the female jumped out of the way from a ongoing attack, the male who attacked her was bugged and wore a white tank top with jeans and some dark boots. His hair was short and looked like your average school boy jock, aside from the pair of unusual gold eyes he had.

"Who are you?!"The boys tone was far from friendly and before she could reply she was attacked once more, this time by a long blonde haired female, she to had the same strange golden eyes as the male.

"Emmett -" the girl voiced. "Alice said there would be another vampire close to home," her eyes fell on (y/n)'s red ones and she growled.

"Seems you found her," she says.

"Yeah, I was just asking her why she was here...." Emmett's eyes fall on her again, "Care to explain."

Instead of replying (y/n) shook her head from side to side, that seemed to have triggered another attack but this time from a brown haired male, now with three against one the fight wasn't fair so in order to even things out (y/n) muttered a simply spell off in her head which inreturned made two more clones of her appear, which took the three attackers by surprise.

"What the hell?! What in the hell are?!" The boy who went by Emmett growled.

"She's a Wicca," spoke another voice causing the female to flinch. Spinning around she came face to face with jasper - her lover from the past and her mate as well. When their eyes met a small whimper escaped past her tight lipped mouth, to jasper it sounded as if she were in pain and that didn't sit well with him.

Not long after Jasper's mode did a complete 180, his eyes darkened and he looked to his siblings with a dark expression, "Major..." Edward whispered out.

"Which one of ya sorry fucks harmed my lil' lady..."

No one spoke, what was there to say anyways. No one had seen jasper ever act like this and when they had it had only been once but that was a long time ago, if looks could kill they'd be dead in a heartbeat.

Jasper - Major arms pulled (y/n) in close the female continued to whimper almost like a wounded puppy, her hand clung to the fabric of Jasper's shirt and her voice cried out for her mate.

"Jasper..."

Major - jasper, eyes fell downwards onto his lil' lady. "Ssh lash, I got ya." And with that jasper - major speed off with his mate in his arms leaving behind three confused siblings with no idea of what just happened.