Ruthless Beast

Authors Note: this will become its own story over time
———————

(M/n) hated everything about his new life, it wasn't and it would never be home. He couldn't run freely in his lucan form and even if he did there was a chance he would be hunted. Earth wasn't somewhere he imagined he would be at but with how things went down on his home planet Luna Lobo he knew he had no choice but to live her, no other species from the galaxy would think to look for him there - half of him couldn't even step foot on this planet by law that was.

Marching through the woods with logs of wood on his shoulder the 7 foot tall man continued this way throughout the thickened woodlands, the sounds of people fighting and roaring could be heard in the distance and as much as the male wanted to continue on with heading back to his small cabin in the woods his curiosity got the best of him.

Dropping the logs off in front of his cabin as quickly as possible the male shifted only slightly into his loboan form, with pointed ears and sharp claws sticking out from both his hands and feet the male begin to run to that similar of a wolf, his heightened hearing allowed him to find the noise he had been hearing in a matter of seconds, and what he found surprised him greatly.

Fighting against what seemed to be heightened people with red eyes the male watched as a group of golden eyed strangers faught against them with ease, suddenly his eyes shifted towards the large group of wolves, they were taller than him reaching just above his average height but they weren't taller than his hybrid form. In that form he stood at the great height of a 12 foot beast.

He watched them silently, the golden eyed group held off the red eyed group with ease but it seemed some of the other beings - the wolves were struggling. It assumed him greatly, how come a wolf could not hold off their own against such lower beings. With a huff of air (m/n) knew what he must do - not really a must but what he would do, letting out a roar that gained the attention of all those around him he begin to shift.

His bones cracked under the pressure of his body changing, his insides twisted and turned and he let out huffs of anger as he felt rage overcome him, his loboan form was huge in its own way but with the added mixture of his mothers DNA he truly looked like a terrifying beast. His light coat of blue fur turned a dark red crackers formed on his body and his skin hardened, it looked like lava - if lava was able to stand in human form. Cracks of green also laced his body and once his transformation was over he stood in all of his glory.

A frightening beast he was. Dark red eyes stared into the souls of the creatures, they hissed are him unsure of what was to come and those who dared to attack jumped at him with great speeds he had never seen before, one latched onto his arm, another on his neck and the last one on his leg. They hoped to crush him with their newfound strength but he would not fall to their power, flaring up in a mixture red and green dark brown like lava shoots out from his body and he successfully burns the three to bones and more - dust.

The Cullens watch in shock - same as the shifters. Who was this man?! No - what was this beast?! (M/n) roars once more signaling the fight has begun, with speed the cullens did not expect the humanoid beast runs at the newborn army, his arms swings and lava shoots out the same color as before, a darkened brown. He bares his large canine teeth at everyone and everything and that seems to snap everyone back into shape.

As the Cullens and the shifters fight alongside the humanoid beast they hadn't heard the crunch of the leaves or smelt the familiar scents of those that belonged to the Volturi. They all were so lost in the heat of the battle that they hadn't noticed the new pair of red eyes on them.

Leah was struggling in his wolf from to fight off all of the newborns, she was busy protecting the packs backs and her younger brother's Seth back that she hadn't managed to see the newborn sneaking up behind her, by the time she realized what was happening she was already caught in its grips but before it could crush her to death it had been ripped away from her, falling with a thump on her back legs Leah watched in awe and fright as the humanoid beast rips the newborn in half before flinging it's destroyed body into the trees.

Suddenly the world was getting much brighter, visions pasted by at lightening speeds, images of her and this man could be seen in these visions - but she wasn't alone, a short blonde haired girl was also in those visions and what haunted Leah the most were the pure red eyes staring in her direction. Another image goes by this time of her and this blonde haired woman together, they laid in bed and the blondes hand were on her stomach - her very pregnant stomach. Leah gasped - more images came and went each time they came the blonde red eyed woman could be seen in them along with the male but one stood out from all the others. Standing next to the mystery male was a young teenager with glowing red eyes and sharp claws , large canine teeth along with pointed ears and a fluffy tail.

Snapping out of her vision leah's heart pounded in her chest, looking around with a wild expression she saw the Cullens gathering the newborn army's body's and throwing them into a fire that had been set. Running behind a tree she shifts back to her human form and dresses quickly. "What happened?!"

"We won," Alice says.

"We did?"

"Yeah," Seth says with a grin. "We totally kicked those newborn asses!"

"What of the beast? The one who fought with us?!"

It wasn't like Leah cared for the strange creature, she was just curious one where it had gone. Jacob steps forward and nods his head towards a tree, when Leah turns her head she catches a glance at the man, he was human once more, his eyes were no longer that piercing red color instead it was a (dark/light) shade of (e/c). His hair was ruffled against his head and he pulled it back against his skull running his fingers through the thick locks.

"Do you know who he is?" Leah couldn't stop herself from asking, this man was her imprint and even though she wasn't sure of what he was or who he was she was curious.

"No - Sam tried to talk with him earlier while you were spaced out but apparently this guy thinks he too good to talk to the likes of us all," Jacob scoffs.

"I don't think I'm too good for the likes of you all-" the mans tone comes out harsh and deep.
"I know I am. You wolves are beneath me and I'd like to keep it that way," he grunts out.

"Hey now! No need to be a jerk," Emmett says whiles walking over the man simply looks down at Emmett with a unreadable expression before scoffing and turning on the heels of his teeth before leaving.

"Asshole," Jacob mutters under his breath.

(M/n) heard him but doesn't turn to address him instead he continues back the way he came ignoring the mumbles of everyone behind him, Leah wanted to run after him but she knew she'd be questioned for her actions by her alpha. With a sigh she allows him to leave but not before watching him until he's outta sight.

"The Volturi guards are here," Alice gasps.