chapter 11

He couldn't believe she was just standing there staring at him. Like he had all the answers to the questions of the universe.

Like he would save her.

"You can't even answer me can you?" He scoffed at her. "You fuck with the system. You mess up fates plan, the freedom of humanity to make choices. And you don't even realise it? Are you honestly that obtuse? Are you really that stupid?"

She still stares up at him, those eerie filmy black eyes still looking at him with an innocent gaze. She can pretend to be as innoncent as she wants, he doesn't trust those eyes. They are clouded with the lies she has told herself to make everything acceptable. But it isn't. It isn't acceptable at all.

He watches as her lips part, but no words come forth. No apologies, no explanation. Just a small open mouthed pout.

"Follow me." Hoseok demands of her. His black boots crunch down on the ground as he steps forward, heading towards the dark abyss of the past.

The strange veil starting to wrap around his body; shrouding him in a darkness; before she could find her words.

"I-I, I cant." Her whisper fills the air. She starts to take a step back, away from the past. Her head starts shaking from side to side, as she tries to deny what he wants. She doesn't want to go to the past. She wants to go to the future again.

To the place where her decisions can't hurt her. The place where she feels secure. Where she is safe.

Hoseok whirls around, pinning her in place with a glare.

Her breath catches in her throat, his body moving towards her before she can blink.

Stopping in front of her, he bends down so their faces are mere centimeters apart. His eyes still boring into hers.

"It. Wasn't. A. Question."