Chapter 22

"Mom, where did you put those boxes from my office?" I was looking for those because my office was already finished. Pinaparedecorate ko para sumabay sa trend. A touch of Luxxe and Scandinavian and it will be completed kung madisplay na lahat ng mga Trophies ko and awards. It was my pride, It reminds me of my successes in the business world.

"I'll ask Gloria to bring it here sa salas, it was kept at the storage room, baka maalikabok doon"

Umiling ako,

"No mom, Let me do it, manang Gloria has some chores to do and remember, she is not my maid"

I walk through rooms and reach at the far end corner where our Storage Room was. Malinis naman ang Storage, not what my mom describe but sige lang.

Three boxes are there. Same boxes I left five years ago. Unopened and Undisturbed. Ako na ang naghakot nun palabas at isinakay ko na sa sasakyan ko.

The interior designer volunteered to arranged it for me but I decline. Gusto kong ako ang mag-ayos so I could really display the most exeptional awards from the most prestigious award giving bodies.

I just strip the tapes of the boxes and start arranging the thropies. I am almost halfway when I noticed a folded piece of paper sa gilid ng isang box. Out of curiosity, I opened it and was stunned. It's a letter for me by Crisanta.

I can't believe. My heart suddenly leap in gladness, the same feeling I had when I first see her again.

Mabilis ko iyong binasa.

Dear Boss,

Ang bilis mong umamin at ambilis mo ding mang-iwan. Napaka unfair mo naman sa akin, ngayon mo ako iiwan kung saan mahal na kita?

Hindi naman ako maghahabol, kung hindi ako ang nakikita mong babagay sa iyo ay tatanggapin ko naman pero unfair yung ginagawa mo sa akin eh, sinabihan mo akong mahal pero ayaw mo namang ibigin kita. At FYI Boss, walang kami ni Arnel, binasted ko siya dahil iba ang nasa puso ko at ayaw kong lokohin lang siya.

Sana masaya ka kung asan ka man ngayon. Babalik ka pa ba? O maghihintay pa ba ako sa wala?

Crisanta.

Namamalikmata lang ba ako o is it really hers? I could not fattom the depths of my emotion. It's giving me all of it, Masaya, masakit, malungkot and regret. How I wish I did not stop looking beyond. I was scared that I easily gave her up. I am an asshole for thinking that I made the right decision for her. In the first place, I don't have the right to decide for her.

"Oh fuck Crisanta, What did I do?" napasabunot ako sa buhok ko.

"Babe? are you okay?"

mabilis kong nilagay sa bulsa ko ang sulat na iyon.

Tori, I met her a month ago, we get along and we decided to be in an exclusive relationship. Actually, she initiated the idea and I agree. I see that as my escape from my misery.

"I'm fine, why are you here?"

She went beside me and hug me before kissing me on the lips. I failed to respond. Pero mukhang hindi niya nahalata because she already break the kiss.

"I just miss you" Malambing niyang hinaplos ang dibdib ko and involuntarily I stopped her using my hand.

"Why? are you not happy to see me?"

"Tori, look. I told you, I never want you coming here. I hope you understand, we are dating but this is the other side of me that needs focus and professionalism" I calmly explained.