Prologue

"Who are you?" I spat at the random boy in front of me. It was a friday night downtown and I was leaving the bar to head home. "Please just go with it." He whispered into my ear as he grabbed my waist and started walking. I was about to push him off when the flicker of flashing lights blinded me. "Mark you're fresh out of jail how do you feel?" A voice broke out. My breath hitched in my throat as I scrambled myself together to reach the pace the boy leading me was going at.  

 "Mark who is this?" A different person spoke out. "Mark is she your new girlfriend?" Another one chimed in before everyone's voices were mixed together. To these comments the boy smiled almost light heartedly as I beside him was bewildered.

I moved my head to look at my captor. He was handsome. With his black hair falling across his forehead almost reaching his soft eyes, I almost forgot about the people around us. I felt overwhelmed with the flashing lights and the voices being muffled by one another that I went along with whatever this boy was doing.

"I'll explain just please follow me." The Boy said taking me away. Maybe it was the flashing lights and the loud voices booming around me or that the boy was handsome, but I let him take me away.