CHAPTER 1: Touch Me

I just want to let you know that I'm not really good at writing stuff and I have realized that it is also nice to try and explore other things in this Pandemic. I hope I have written their story well. Keep reading folks and don't forget to vote and comment. I will really appreciate that :)

~~~

---Summer of 2017---

Zeph's POV

"Today is the day", I said on my thoughts. Still lying on my bed while staring at the blank, wooden ceiling of my dorm. I rolled slowly on the other side of my bed reaching for my phone on the bedside table. I checked the time and realized I woke up really really late.

The idea of doing something ridiculous today still crawls on my mind. I didn't get enough sleep last night maybe bacause I'm anxious, exhausted, excited, stressed, scared, or overthinking and I'm not really sure which one of those.

I reached for my phone again and grabbed it. I texted Christian...

Me:
Hey! Good morning.

I am staring at phone waiting for his reply, but nothing came. I decided to get up from my bed and start the day ahead. I took off my boxers, grabbed my towel and headed to the shower. I turned the shower knob and water started falling on my head and to my body.

What if this is all a mistake? What if this will be wrong? What if I'll get hurt? What if this won't work?

Indeed the shower is best place to think, but I was thinking good enough. I'm overthinking about what Christian and I have planned. I continued taking a shower and finished afterwards. I wrapped my self with the towel I grabbed earlier and dried my self up. As I was about to get out of the bathroom door, my phone rang. I was expecting a reply from Christian. I quickly grabbed my phone from my bed and checked who texted. And I was correct, It was Christian.

Christian:
Hey! Good morning. How u doin?

Me:
Great, just done taking a shower.
How about you?

Christian:
Just watching TV.
Talk to you later.

It was the end of the conversation. I know it was the end because I know his lines. If Christian says "Talk to you later", he doesn't mean it literally. Sometimes it happens that he will talk to me again about a week, or a couple of days after. That's how picky he is when it comes to talking with other people. If I won't talk or text him first, there will be no conversation. But still eventhough it was just a short talk, I realized I was blushing, I can feel my cheeks warming up.

I continued prepping myself up, I combed my hair and slipped on some clothes. I came out of my dorm to buy some food outside. I haven't eaten anything yet since last night and I'm feeling kinda' hungry. I'm not sure if I'm hungry though. Maybe I'm just anxious or excited, ugh! Idk!

I went back to my dorm and eaten the food I just bought. I checked my phone again if Christian had texted, but there's still nothing. The thought that he's not texting had made me lost my appetite. Maybe I'll just eat this later.

I layed flat on my bed, again staring on my blank, wooden, and boring ceiling. I was thinking how Christian and I will turn out after tonight. Then I realized that I'm overthinking again. I opened Facebook and visited his profile like I always do.
"God he's so cute!" I said on my thoughts.