Chapter 9: Not a Comeback

Chapter 8 continuation...

This night is incredible. Having a swim with Chad in this cold night is something worth to remember. Eventhough this is someone's birthday party, it seems like its just only the two of us in the pool. Chad and I talked a lot of things which made me to know him even more. But still, there are so many things that I don't know about him yet.

Its already getting late and I decided to get out of the pool and take a shower. Chad followed me and he took a shower too. I grabbed my towel, dried myself up and tied it around my waist.

We went back to our room and changed on some dry clothes. The other guests are there too, chit-chatting. Some of them are drunk and is already sleeping.

I have no plans to spend the night here. I have to go back to the dorm as what Mark and I has agreed.

Chad decided to go back with us too and Mark agreed. We still have room for 1 more on his motorbike. We packed our bags. Bid goodbye to the birthday celebrant and went to the garage where Mark parked his motorbike.

I'm in between Mark and Chad and my seat is not really comfortable, but it's okay, this will just be a short drive.

As we are travelling, Chad said that he doesn't have a spare key to his house. So he asked me if he can stay on my dorm tonight. At first, I hesitated because it would be rude for my two roommates if I'll let someone without asking their permission furst. But they knew Chad anyway so I assume that its okay for them.

We have arrived on my dorm and Chad came with me. Since I don't havr a spare key, I knocked the door 3 times trying to wake Riz or Riley for them to open the door. Fortunately, Riz opened it.

Riz' eyes widened as she saw Chad behind me.

"Ohhh, you brought someone with you" she said with a suspicious tone

I was embarassed for bringing a guy with me

"Uhm, can he spend the night here Riz?" I asked shyly

"Of course! But next time he should bring snacks ehehe" she added

"Sure!" Chad said

Riz opened the door widely and went back to her bed.

Chad and I entered and placed our bags on the floor. We jumped to my bed. He wrapped his arms around me making himself comfortable and secure.

"HEY!" Riz interrupted

Chad and I were startled.

"What! You startled me!" I exclaimed

"Don't do something silly tonight, but if you do, I'll just be sleeping so don't make a sound" she added

I felt shy and embarassed with what Riz said. Of course there's nothing we are going to do tonight. I barely know Chad amd I have no plans to do something yet.

"Go back to sleep Riz" irritated, I managed Riz from interrupting us.

I'm not sleepy yet and so as Chad. So we had a little chit-chat first but we made our voices down or else Riz and Riley will hear what we are talking. But I'm not worried if Riley will hear us, she sleeps like pork lard, so I guess she won't be hearing anything.

The night is getting deeper. Chad's arms is still wrapped around me. Eventhough the lights are off. I can see that's he' staring at me.

Eyes to eyes

His stare is alluring, tempting and inviting.

I slowly turn my face near to his. Everything is quite and calm. I can hear our heartbeats beat in unison. Our faces are nearer. Then our lips starts to touch each other. His warm mouth touched mine as our tongue are intertwined with each other. The kisses became softer and warmer. His hands trembles and starts to explore under my shirt.