Chapter 10: Reaching Out

Don't forget to vote and drop a comment :). Thank you my dear readers.

---

Zeph's POV

Alone. I'm sitting on my favorite spot on the campus. Sitting here on the bench below the mango tree is not a new thing for me. Hanging out here has already been a part of my life as a college student. My friends and I almost do everything here. Sometimes , we do our studying, reviewing class topics, laughing, chit-chating and foodtrips at this very spot. But that's not the only reason why I love hanging out here. It because, every afternoon I'll be able to see Christian pass by on this spot. It may sound ubsurd, but I haven't really had a chance to say "hi" or talk to him. The last time we talk was like during our practice months ago and I never had the courage to approach him or say "hi" again after I knew that he already has a boyfriend.

Still sitting here on the bench, I'm waiting for Christian to pass by. I may be dumb but I'm enjoying this. This school year is about to end and I'm making the most out of it, or else I'll not be able to see Christian for 2 months during the summer vacation, so it's better to wait and see him than don't see him at all.

A few minutes later Christian Finally arrived. He passes by on my spot. He doesn't even took a glance on me, or noticed me that I am staring at him. I don't know if he even know I exist. I don't know if he remembers me when I talked to him during our practice.

Christian continued walking with his friends as they go to their class until I lost sight of them.

I grab my bag beside me and decided to go back to my dorm.

I stopped by on a food shop to grab food for dinner and I continued heading my way back.

I arrived on my fron't door and grab my keys inside my bag. I slowly entered my dorm and felt the emptiness again. The place is so quite and calm. I don't have someone to talk to here. I feel so alone.

I placed my food on my table and drop my self on my bed. I took my phone inside my pocket, checking if someone texted me or a missed call, but there's nothing.

Then, I thought about sending Christian a friend request on facebook. But I'm not sure if he's going to accept it. But I think it is much better that approaching him personally in the campus. He will think that I'm wierd if I do that. I guess this is a much better idea.

So I search his name on the search box and there he is. His name pops up first on the line. I checked his account and tapped the "send a friend request" button. I'm not sure if he's going to notice me but I'm still going to do this.

I planned that once he accepts my friend request, I'll be sending him message and I hope he replies. But, let's set that aside first, he has not accepted my friend request yet.

---

Few days had passed and he has not accepted my friend request yet. So, I lost hope. I don't know why he took so long to accept my request. Is he that busy?

Weekend came and there's still no sign of him. I tried to divert my attention to other things but I can't. I'm really disturbed about this friend request thing. Honestly, I'm kind'a worried. There's only a few weeks left before this semester end and sending him a friend request is the only way I can think of to reach out to him, but I guess somewhat I call "the only way" is a big flop.