Chapter 11: Hooking Up

Don't forget to vote my dear readers. Drop a comment if you have something in mind. Thank you :)

---

Christian's POV

A few weeks from now, the academic year 2016-2017 is about to end. This year has been a roller coaster ride for me. I have explored different stuff in the university.

People, the students and the teachers are busy preparing for the upcominv Final Exams. This will be another stressfull week for all of us and I hope everything will come to order and everyone will pass this year.

Since this academic year is ending, this means summer is near. I'll be expecting that summer 2017 will be hot. It's not an expectation really. Summers here in the Philippines is actually really hot.

I'll set the excitement aside first.

My classmates and I are in the classroom talking about our Research Study. I guess we will be spending the entire summer on this and I hope I can get a chance to enjoy this coming summer vacay.

The Research Study is still undecided. But since we are Home Economics majors, we are tasked to do Product Development Studies wherein we are going to create products which are unique and relevant.

The stress and pressure is visible on my classmates faces especially our group leader Ella.

"Okay, we will talk about everything later. Let's just focus on the exams at this moment" Ella said with a bit of worryness on her tone.

My groupmates agreed.

Its already late in the evening and all of classes has ended. So we decided to head home. My classmates grab their bags and we bid goodbyes to our professor.

As usual, Riz, Riley and I are heading on the same way since we are roomates. We bought the same food for dinner and went directly to our dorm.

While walking, my phone rang. I checked what is it all about.

FACEBOOK NOTIFICATION
"Zeph Fernandez sent you a friend request"

Ah, just another friend request from a stranger. I said on the back of my mind.

---

A couple of days had passed and the exam week is coming.

Riz, Riley and I decided to go the the Library together to review for the exams and they agreed.

We have choosen books which showcases about Home Economics and everything we will learn about it regarding our curreng major course. While reviewing, maybe we can find some interesting ideas for our Research Study.

I roamed my eyes around the library and I noticed that everyone is quite. Well, libraries are always quite. Everybody is serious on this Final Exam.

If we will pass this exam, we will be 4th Year College after the summer. We will be Seniors and do our internship sooner.

But at this moment, what matters most is the Final Examination. I should not let anyone or anything distract me from studying and taking this quiz.

I stared at Riz and Riley and they are both serious on this thing. I wonder what's going on on their minds.

A few moments later, I realized that I haven't done any reviewing. I just spent the entire time staring at people in the library thinking about how they are stressing on this upcoming Final Exams. Then I suddenly remembered thag friend request I recieved from 2 days ago. Honestly it has beem rotating on my mind frequently but I just didn't care.