Chapter 12: Summer of 2017

Enjoy reading my dear readers. Drop a comment and don't forget to vote.

WARNING: Explicit Content below. May contain erotic and vulgar words that may arouse your inner desires.

---

Then suddenly without hesitations, Zeph closed his eyes and kissed Christian on the lips as his hands crawls on Christian's back.

Christian stopped him and told him to wait for the movie to end. Zeph just nodded in response. He felt embarassed and awkward.

A few seconds later, Christian closed the laptop eventhough the movie is still playing. He'll be granting Zeph's request at this time.

Zeph starts to get confused. The room is jetblack and the silence is defeaning his ears.

Zeph can hear is heartbeat to his ears. Christian's breath is reverberating in the room.

Christian is hungry, he wants to eat Zeph's innocence amd gulp it inside of him 'till there's nothing left. He is thirsty for sex for he has not done it for long time.

Christian's thought is both of them wants sex for the night. No feelings involved, just sex. A hook-up they call. But he's not aware that Zeph is doing it because he likes him.

Zeph is doing this for love, and Christian is doing it for sex.

Kisses were planted on their bodies simultaneously as they explored and opened each other's souls. Zeph felt a connection at this moment and stopping it would be a waste. He is ready to make it more intense.

Everything is getting hot. Sweat is dripping on their bodies and steam starts to come out from their aroused selves.

Christian grabs a condom under his sheets. Opens the packet by his teeth amd slid the condom on his hardened manhood, he raises Zeph's leg and hangs it to his shoulders for better position. Zeph closes his eyes and grunts is pain as Christian goes inside of him. They released a hard moan as Christian thrusts back and forth from Zeph anus.

The kissing ang thrusting continues as Christian slides his tonque on Zephs horny nipples. It was warm, hot, moist, wet and Christian's tonque is strong and gentle at the same time. Ting-gling sensations came to Zephs body as Christian continue to pleasure him with his tonque.

He grunts,
They moan,
He thrusts,
He kisses.

Harder thrusts and deeper kisses as they continues to pleasure each other. Everything is wet and warm. Zeph is in pain and horny at the same time. Christian continues as he makes harder and faster thrusts, he moans and grunts so hard.

Christian cums.

He pulled himself out from Zeph and laid beside each other. Still catching their breath, Zeph smiled at Christian mesmerizing the moment knowing that Christian is his first time.

Zeph rolls to his side to look at Christian. Christian is just staring at the ceiling. Zeph couldn't stop staring at Christian. He thinking about what just happened. Hoping it will be worth it...

---

Its 5am and the sun haven't shone yet. Zeph gets up from Christian's bed and starts to grab his clothes on the floor and puts it on.

"You're leaving already?" Christian said with a husky tone as he rubs his eyes after waking up

"Yes, I gotta go" Zeph replied

"Ok, kindly lock the door when you leave" Christian added

Zeph left Christian's dorm unsatisfied.
That's it? He didn't even said goodbye. He said on his thoughts. He locks the door as Christian continues to sleep.