Chapter 5: Who is?

Another Chapter again. I just want to let you know that I'm not really good at writing but still I'll do my very best. Please don't forget to vite and drop a comment.

---

Third Person POV

It's monday. And as planned, today will be the the Day 1 of the practice for the Mr. & Ms. Sports Ambassador and Ambassadress. All of the participants on each department were called to the Activity Hall for the practice os about to start. Everyone is busy especially the event coordinator who is giving instructions to the dance instructor regarding the opening dance number of the participants.

Zeph is excused on his classes for the day. As he got informed from his classroom, he immediately went out of his class and headed immediately to the Activity Hall. As he arrived on the doorstep, he noticed that there are already people roaming around the area and he concluded that they are the representative of their departments. He went inside the hall at sat at a chair near the wall sized mirror mounted on the wall. He observes the other candidates for possible winners for their are all fairly good looking lads and lass.

Zeph is still sitting on the same seat while he's waiting for his female partner in the competition. He doesn't have the slightest idea who will it be.

A few moments later, the other representatives arrived simultaneosly and almost everybody is present. "Sir PJ" the coordinator called each pair participant by their department names. And there is only one department which doesn't have a male representative yet.

"Where's the male representative of the College of Education?" sir PJ asked

Then, the department president came running towards sir PJ and said "he's not here yet, maybe he'll be late"

"Okay, hopefully he'll be here soon" sir PJ replied with a sign of relief

Zeph got more curious about the representative of the College of Education. He was hoping that the representative was the guy he saw on the kiosk that day. He really has a gut feeling about it.

The practice has started and they were taught a few steps for the opening number. The routine is hard for Zeph, he is a terrible dancer but still he manages to execute the steps in satisfactory. The music is upbeat and fast so the steps should be fast too, and Zeph is trying to cope with the steps. But still, what matters for Zeph is he had fun. Eventhough he is tired and sweaty, he still looked on the bright side of it.

Hours passed and they have practiced a few steps and the routine is almost as good as expected. He's still waiting for the other male representative but there's still no sign of him.

Afternoon came and the male representative haven't showed up yet. Practice is over and everyone is exhausted. Sir PJ called it a day and everyone took a rest for a while and packed their things before they all left the Activity Hall.

Zeph carries his bag as he bids goodbye to his newly met friends. He became close with other representatives as he is naturaly friendly. As he is walking his way out of the hall, he can't get his curiousity out of his mind and still wondering who will be the male representative of the College of Education. He can't wait to meet this guy and he's still hoping and holding on to his gut feeling.

---
on the same day...

Christian's POV

Ugh! I hate mondays! I said on my thoughts. Still lying on my bed thinking about the Mr. and Ms. Sports Ambassador and Ambassadress competition. I'll be representing my whole department so I should do my very best.

I rubbed my eyes with my eyes as they feel heavy and itchy, maybe I overslept. I grab my phone beside my pillow to check the time. It's y10AM, well its not a problem if I wake up late on mondays. I have night classes so I have to rush and be late in school.