Chapter 6: The Name

Please vote and drop a comment :) thank you very much.

~~~

Third Person POV

The University is crowded. All of the university students from different departments were all here cheering on their teams playing different sports for the entire week. The entire ground is filled by the students yells, cheers and shouts as a sign of support for their friends and colleagues. The feeling and ambience of excitement fills the air as it is visible and audible on the entire university grounds. Many student athletes has prepared ang trained themselves just to win their choosen sports.

On the different areas of the University, the crowd is scattered around. There are students who were on the campus oval to watch and support the Track and Field execution. Some are on the Volleyball Court, some were on the tennis court and some are on the indoor facilities playing indoor sports. But among all of the sports executed during the Sportsweek, the most awaited match is the Women's Basketball. The students gather around the Basketball court to witness another tough game from different departments. Some students find it funny and fun at the same time because the players are making fun of the game. Some disobey the rules and some even got serious violations during this game. Besides, these women playing basketball are not professional basketball players, they are not even Varsity Players in the campus because female Basketball Players are hard to find.

On the other part, the participants of the Mr. & Ms. Sports Ambassador and Ambassadress is having their 2nd day practice at the Activity Hall. The Event Facilitator is already there and some participants are already there as well very busy scrolling on their phones. The event coordinator is also busy talking to the stage decorator on what to do on the stage. Moments later, the other participants starts to arrive and in a few minutes now, the practice will start.

Zeph is just sitting on the floor. Stressed and anxious about the upcoming event, but he knows and he is determined that he can make it. Another thing that bothers him more is that there's still no sign of the Male Representative of the College of Education. He roams his eyes and he noticed the Female Participant of the College of Education is already there, so he's wondering that how come the male is not yet here. He's excited to know who will it be. He checked the surroundings again but still he's not here.

"Okay everybody stand! We don't have to wait for the late comers. Let us begin our practice!" Sir P said

Everyone started to line up on their respective areas as what they have practiced yesterday. Zeph and his partner is on the 2nd line to the left. The pair in fron of Zeph is the pair from the College of Education but the person there is only the female representative. The representatives are still busy arranging themselves and Zeph couldn't stop staring the front door waiting for someone he doesn't know will arrive.

The participants are about to finish lining up and Christian arrives. Catching his breath, he quickly went to his female partner.

"I'm sorry I'm late again" he said to his pair

"That's okay, we haven't started yet" she replied

Zeph's happines is visible on his eyes. His smile widened up to his ears. He was right all along. He trusted his instincts and there he is. In front of him is the boy that made his world upside down. He can't stop staring at him. How about I'll ask him his name now? Would it be okay? He said on his thoughts. Then he thinks that it would be wierd if he'll do it just like that. Zeph made up his mind and saved all the courage he can get. He's about to poke Christian then suddenly sir PJ interrupted and gave instructions.