Chapter 4: Anxious

I'm sorry for taking so long to update :). Here's continuation my dear readers. Please don't forget to vote and drop your comments. Thank you.

---

Third Person POV

Summer has ended and it seemed fun for Zeph and Christian. They spent it with their families and gathered a lot of memories from the summer break. But eventhough Zeph had so much fun during the summer break, he can't stop thinking about the guy he saw sitting on the kiosk. Since the day he saw him, he has been curious about that guys personality and he badly wants to know his name, befriend him or get close to him. But Zeph has no idea how to do that or how to make a move.

Staring at his blank brown ceiling, Zeph is still thinking about the guy he saw. He is craving and longing to get to know him, believing that there so much of that guy to be explored and he can't wait to get to know him.

Today is the start of a fresh new Academic Year and Zeph is still giving himself high hopes to see that guy again, probably he'll have the courage this time to talk to him.

Zeph checked the time on his phone and realized that its time to go to the University. He took a shower and put on his uniform and left his dorm. Using his mom's motorbike, Zeph drove his way to the university. He parked the motorbike on the parking lot near the mango tree. As he stares at his class scedule, he walks down the hallway looking for his classroom. This time, he won't be lost as he knew already where the classrooms are. He entered his first class that day with a wandering mind, he is not himself.

The classes within the day is over. For the whole day, Zeph is still trying his luck to have a glimpse of the guy he saw on the kiosk, but he had no chance to see him. He sat on the bench under the mango tree to get his last chance after going back to his dorm. After about an hour of waiting, still no sign of him so he decided to go home. Zeph stood up from where he is sitting, patting his butt to relieve the numbness. He walks his way to the parking lot to get the motorbike. While walking, he scrolls on his facebook to see some posts of random people. Then, he's about to reach the parking lot and saw the guy walking towards him. The feeling of excitement runs down Zeph's entire body and everything was in slow-motion. His heart pounding as if it has never beaten before. The sorroundings turned silent, all he can hear are the sound of the footsteps that the guy is making as his shoes hits the concrete path. Zeph's smile widened as he sees the guy pass him by. The images is still in slow-motion, everything seems so slow at that moment giving Zeph enough time to stare at the guy's facial features. His smile, his eyes, his hair and everything about him makes Zeph's heart melt like butter in a hot pan.

Zeph continued walking as the guy passes him by. He didn't even realize he was blushing, his ears turned red and the smile on his face is indeniably genuine. Now, Zeph's day is complete.

His smile suddenly disappeared and turned into a heavy frown. He realized that he forgot to ask for his name. He was head over heels towards that guy. But still, he is still holding on for another chance to ask for his name personally and get to know him well. At this moment, he doesn't have the courage yet. Afraid that he may stutter and become blank and completely speechless when he face him. Zeph is trying to forget his dumbass move about how he forgot to ask for his name, but that fact cannot be erased from his mind anymore. He is still determined to make a make a move whatever happens. He took a deep breath and rode on the motorbike and headed back to his dorm.

----

Weeks passed by and Zeph haven't approached Christian decently and ask for his name, he's just too afraid to do so. These weeks has been a big challenge and at the same time a blessing for Zeph because the school Intramurals or Sports fest is coming. The sports fest is all about playing sports and the participants are coming from the different student athletes of the university. Since all of the students' participation is highly appreciated, he is certain that he'll be able to see Christian for the entire sports fest week. He was thinking of the idea and it drew a big smile on his face. Finally he'll have a chance to approach Christian and tell him what he really wants to say.