Chapter 16: Our Start

This chapter is the start of Christian and Zeph's story as a couple. Don't forget to vote my dear readers. Drop a comment as well. Thank you.

---

Zeph's POV

It has been a month since Christian and I are together. We have been so close and no scissors can cut the cord that connects us. Each minute, days, and weeks that passes, our connection tightens more and more. We begin to establish trust from each other which Christian thinks as the most important.

Tomorrow will be our 1st monthsarry as a couple. I want to bring him somewhere sceneric. But we have classes this friday. I think we will celebrate it on the weekend. I'll just tell him tonight after his classes.

Lying on my bed, I'm thinking about how to make this day a good one for Christian. He likes adventure, nature and water.

I rolled on the other side of my bed and still can't think of any. How about we go to the beach? I said on my thoughts. No no no, its too plain.

A few minutes of thinking then I thought of something great. How about I'll bring him to this Mountain Resort that I know. He will surely love it there. It has fresh spring water pool, it has a mini zoo, and the view is breathtaking.

Christian is still in the university having his classes and I'm planning to plan our monthsarry tonight. So I went to his dorm. Since he gave me his key, I can just go there whenever I want.

I'm walking my way to Christian's dorm and I can't stop thinking about what will happen this weekend. I want to make it special and memorable.

I have arrived to Christian's dorm. I am alone and the place is quite. Bored, I took all his laundry from the laundry basket and washed it all just to kill the time and of course to lessen Christian's burden on washing his clothes, I hope he'll be happy with this.

I noticed that his bath towel is unwashed too. His clothes are somewhat like the different shades and tints of blue, he likes blue a lot and he's a blue person. Even his towel is light blue.

Another reason that I washed his laundry so that he'll be able to have his free time tonight and spend time with me on planning for our weekend trip.

I'm scrubbing his towel and the dirt won't come out. So I poured bleach on it so that it will be removed. A few more strokes of scrubbing, the blue towel developed large white spots. The middle part is partly faded and it looks terrible.

I panicked.

I don't know what's happening. Then I stared on the bleach I just used earlier. I picked it up and realized how dumb I was to use bleach on a colored fabric.

I cringed.

I Closed my eyes.

Thinking about what will be Christian's reaction when he gets home.

I feel like crying right now. I don't know what to do.

I continued scrubbing as fast as I can amd rinsed it off immediately with water.

I hang the rest of his rinsed shirt outside as well as his bleached blue towel. I stared at the towel for a couple of seconds thinking about how terrible it looks.