Chapter 13: Reconnecting

Here's another Chapter. I hope you all enjoy reading this. Drop your comments and state what you have in mind. Don't forget to vote as well. Thank you

---

Christian's POV

School has just started again. I'm a senior now and about to graduate next year.

I'm standing by the door of our classroom with my classmates chitchating about our upcoming Research Study. We are serious about it because it's a recquirement for us to graduate.

While we are busy talking, I saw Zeph passing by. He is looking at me as well.

Our eyes met.

"ASSHOLE!" he yelled at me

My eyes widened.

My eyebrows crumpled in extreme disappointment.

What the hell! I said on my thoughts.

Then Zeph continues to walk with his classmates like nothing happened. There's no evidence of a little guilt from the look on his face.

So I just let everything pass, I just pretended that nothing happened.

I turned my head to see Riz, she's confused and it is visible on her eyes. I guess she has a lot of questions to ask me, "who was that?" "Why did he called you an asshole?"

I guess we will talk about it later at the dorm.

Classes has started and we discussed a few topics but not academic topics. We just discussed about school policies and I find really really boring.

A few hours passed, atlast its time to go home.

Riz, Riley and I packed our stuff and left our classroom.

We are on our way to our dorm.

I decided to send Zeph a message. This will be the 1st time that I'll contact him after a long time since what happened between us during summer.

Still, I'm confused why he called me an asshole.

Is he mad at me after what we did?
If that so?
Why is he mad at me?

Q

uestions that keeps on rotating in my head.

I grab my phone inside my pocket typed a message

To: Zeph Fernandez
Hey! Saw u earlier. Why'd u do that? Y u called me an asshole?!

Then I press send

sending...

sent√

We continued walking our way to our dorm and waiting for Zeph's reply but there's nothing.

I won't really care if he's going to reply on my message, but to be honest I'm really really dissapointed of him.

We arrived on our dorm and Riz stared at me. I know what she's trying to imply.

"I know, I know" I said

"Who was that?" Riz said as she raised her left eyebrow while crossing her arms.