Chapter 15: Too Shy to Handle

Don't forget to vote and drop a comment. Thank you.

---

A few days before Zeph asked Christian to be his boyfriend

Zeph's POV

Christian and I has been going out for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes I sleep over at his dorm because he asks me to. I wanted to spend every night there sharing the same bed with him.

I always feel happy every he asks me to have a sleepover and I'm never gonna say no.

I am still at the University because we are having a meeting with the board for an upcoming big event in school.

It is raining really really hard and I'm quite problematic about going back to the dorm and I'm hoping this rain will be over soon. If the rain won't stop, I guess I'll be dripping wet.

It's already about a quarter to 9 pm. Christian's class will be over soon. I wanted to spend the night at his dorm tonight but he has not asked me yet. So I thought of a brilliant idea.

Meeting is adjourned and I went out to get my motorbike, eventhough it is raining, I bravely walked in the rain to the parking lot. I wrapped my phone in a plastic bag and placed it inside the compartment of my motorbike.

I turned the engine on and started driving. I stopped by the street near Christian's dorm. I waited for there for about 20 minutes.

From a distance, I can see Christian and his roommates coming. I keep on hitting the kickstart rod on my motorbike pretending that it won't start. I'm dripping wet from the rain then suddenly Christian came close to me and offered me his umbrella.

"It won't start?" he asked

"Uhm, yeah, I'm wet and cold. I guess I'll have to drag my motorcycle all the way" I answered

"You can just stay at my dorm tonight and leave by tomorrow when the rains over" he said

"Would that be okay?" I replied as I wait for Riz' and Riley's approval

Christian just nodded.

I'm smiling but I'm hiding from them. I guess my plan worked.

So we went to his dorm as Christian still shelters me with his umbrella.

We arrive at the dorm and Christian offered me his clothes to change, and of course I wore them.

His clothes smells so good, it smells just like him.

After I changed on some clothes, we decided to have a small talk which made me like Christian even more. I feel so comfortable with him. Everytime we talk, he sounds so witty, and smart, and charming. I don't know but everything about him really impresses me.

While we are having our talk, Christian stood up to go to the toilet. So I made a move.

I asked Riz and Riley to let me borrow the key of their dorm. I told them my plan and they promised me that they will cooperate. I didn't expect that they will be this supportive.

So Riz gave me the key and placed it in my bag. A few minutes later Christian went out from the toilet and we pretended like nothing happened.