Chapter 3: Glimpse of you

I'll be writing this story as detailed as possible. I don't want to skip important parts of their love story.
Keep reading my dear readers, don't forget to drop your comments and votes. Many thanks.

~~~

Zeph's POV

Waking up in this beautiful morning is great. It feels like I woke on the right side of the bed. I feel so relaxed and stress free. I have been stressing my self for the past few days because of consecutive term exams, pile of worksheets to be accomplished, journals to be made and projects to be submitted. Yes, eventhough I have been so stressed lately, I was still able to survive and cope with it and I believe its a good thing.

I stared at my fave ceiling again for a few seconds thinking about what I'll have for breakfast and decided I'll just eat anything on what's on the school cafeteria. I checked my phone for the time. I quickly get up the bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen myself up. Then I put on my school uniform and headed to the university immediately.

While I was walking, I took my phone from my pocket and texted Sasha.

Me:
"Hey where are you?"

Sasha:
"I am here by the Mango Tree near the school gate"

Me:
"Okay I'm coming"

I walked hurriedly on my way. There will be no more formal classes today because all the exams are over. Some students just go to school and enjoy the remaining days of the semester by meeting with friends and that's exactly what I'm doing. I arrived the school went directly to the mango tree where Sasha is, and there she was sitting on the bench. There was Mike and Jai too.

"Hey Zeph" Mike said as he tapped my shoulder

"Hey Mike" I replied

"So Zeph, why do you want to meet us here?" Sasha interrupted

"Uhm, I haven't eaten breakfast yet and I'm hungry. What do you want to eat? My treat" I said

"REALLY?!" they exclaimed

"Yes Really" I replied

The excitement on their faces is visible. These people likes free food everytime. When they hear about free food, they get so excited.

"So uhm, lets go" I added.

"LET'S GOOO" they yelled as we are wa away from the mango tree.

The Mango Tree near the school gate has a lot of signifance to me and to the other students. It serves a lot purpose, it can be a waiting area, study area, or just hanging out with friends, and it can also be a good hideout when you're trying to catch a glimpse of your crush when they pass by.

~~~

We arrived at the pizza shop and we took our orders. I am a very picky eater and so as Mike, Sasha and Jai. So we ended up ordering with a 12 inches Hawaiin Pizza. Mike bought the drinks and it was his treat. Yeah we needed the drinks incase the pizza chokes us to death. This is a usual thing we do together as friends, we hangout, we eat together and sometimes have a karaoke night on weekends.

After we finished our pizza, we headed back to school and had a little nice chitchat. Since the school year is about to end, we talked about our plans on the upcoming summer vacation. Sasha is planning to go home and go beaching with her family. Jai doesn't have any plans yet, she said that maybe she'll just stay home and read books. Mike will be spending his summer with his mom somewhere outside the province. And my plan this vacation is unknown yet. My family is not that fond of going to the beach and this time we cannot afford to go out of town or out of the country. Its way too expensive, the fact that dad has limited his financial support makes me think that summer getaways is impossible. I'm still thinking about having fun this summer though, maybe some lowcost beaches or public beaches can be a great choice too. Besides there are lots of public beaches way back home, so there's no need to go far just to enjoy expensive beaches and luxurious trips. It doesn't matter anyway, maybe I'll just visit my siblings during summer and I'll bring mom with me.

After our small talk, we roamed around the campus looking for some cute boys. I know Sasha, she loves boy hunting around the campus and as a friend, I totally support her. Since this is a University, we have different Departments here and Sasha has a lot options for boys on various Departments. Well, its fun too to help your friend find a match.

Sasha and I are passing by the campus cafeteria. My eyes exploring the place hoping to catch a glimpse for some cute girls, if course I didn't walk with Sasha just to look like a babysitting chaperone. I should find myself someone too.

Still walking, a person caught my eye, then a few more seconds everything was blur. I can't here Sasha anymore, every moment is in slomotion and couldn't get my eyes off of that person. My heart is pounding faster, faster than it has beaten from the moments earlier. I'm still here, staring at the guy from the kiosk, I was starstrucked by his semi-curly brownish hair, his place complexion and his badass badboy look with an angelic aura. I couldn't help my heart beating as I examine his physicals even more. Moments later and I was in confusion. My world stopped. He was exceptional, daring and compassionate, I don't know him but I feel like we have some connection which makes me think thay I know him and it craves me more to get to know him. What's happening to me? Why am I acting like this? Questions I have been asking myself and suddenly I fell from the cloud where I was and as I realized how he made my world upside down. Sasha was giving a lot of effort as she pulls me from where I was standing.

"Hey hey" she yells as she pulls me.

Then I got back on my senses.

"What has gotten into you??" she added

"Uhm, ahhh nothing!" I was defensive.

I couldn't let her know what happened. So I kept the feeling to myself. I was unsure though of what that was. I am still thinking maybe it was because of that Hawaiian Pizza we ate earlier. Eventhough I am confused of my situation, I can't deny the fact that I am longing for him. When can I see him again? What's his name? What department he's in or what's his degree program? I couldn't stop thinking and my curiosity is killing me.

~~~

The past months has been good and spectacular. I have met a lot new friends and met a lot of new people. I didn't felt nervous anymore and I don't get lost on the university trying to find my class. I am more familiar of the institution and how it actually works and I got used to the environment too. My classmates were terrific, they are all amazing on their on ways, and I got really close with the only girl in my class. Well, Its nice to be friends with her so that she won't feel alone in an all boys classroom. And yes, I was right again, there were less drama and classroom fights.

This schoolyear is about to end and I already have a lot of positive experiences and still looking forward for next year. Maybe I'll be having a crush next year since I don't have any this year. Aside from being so picky on food, I am also picky on crushes. I don't usually get a crush on someone, maybe I have set a high standard for crushes. But this crush thing I am talking about is not really a plan for next year, well if it comes, then let it be. It just a crush anyway. Maybe I'll find a cute girl to hook up with or just I'll be seeing someone I like. I haven't kissed with a girl yet but I already had a highschool girlfriend but it was a flop. It was some sort of a puppy love I guess or it was only for fun I guess. It was nothing anyway, we have not even kissed each other. So next School year, maybe I'll have someone, but I'm not in a hurry. I can't expect any of that because we can't tell our future. If what happens I'll just go with the flow and I'll let destiny bring me where I'm supposed to be.

~~~~

End of chapter folks. Thanks for reading all the way from here. You may continue and enjoy :). Comments and votes are highly appreciated. Thank you so much for the support.