Chapter 14: Will You Be?

Here's another chapter for ya'll. Hope you'll like this. Don't forget to vote and drop a comment. Thank you.

---

Christian's POV

The more I talk and hang out with Zeph, the more my feelings for him develops. I'm not sure if he still likes me than before, but I'm hoping that his feelings haven't changed yet.

Zeph has done a lot of sleepovers in my dorm. We also had some few intimate moments from those sleepovers and wait for Riz and Riley to fall asleep. Once their asleep, that's when we take action. We just have to keep it quite thought.

Now, Zeph is spending a night again at my dorm. I hope we are not making my roommates uncomfortable that I'm letting someone spend a night here. But I guess its okay with Riz and Riley, they seem to like Zeph that much, to the point that when Zeph is not around, they will ask me if where he is.

Well, I'm kinda happy that they have accepted Zeph as a good friend and not judge us for what and who we are. Pointing to "letting someone spend the night here" , Riz and Riley have their own boyfriends as well and sometimes they invite them over. It was never a problem for the three of us. I have become friends with their partners so I don't see any problem with that.

I'm lying on my bed with Zeph beside as his head leans on my chest and his hands crosses over my belly giving me a half hug. He surely loves this position and I also love doing this to him.

For the past weeks, he has become more caring, loving and understanding. I know I'm such a brat sometimes and I'm impressed how he handles my attitude. I hope this attitude of his won't change.

The night is getting late and we decided to sleep now.

I stood up and turned the lights off and immediately went back to bed. Like always, Zeph and I will share the same bed. I hope I won't be tempted and do something with him tonight.

Riley is still scrolling over her phone. I hope she sleeps now. Riz is lying down trying to sleep. A few minutes later, Riley turned down her phone and fell asleep.

Zeph is half asleep and I'm wide awake. I waited for Riz and Riley to fall asleep so that I can take action on Zeph.

Slowly, I inserted my hand under his shirt and search for his nipples. I honestly love playing with his nipples, and he likes it as well. I pulled up his shirt and took it off and he did not object, so I continued. I started licking his nipples with my wet strong tongue. He releases a soft breath indicating that he's liking it. I continued licking and sucking his nipples switching to the other nipple from time to time.

My manhood starts to harden and so as his. My kisses went down to his belly and pulled down his pyjamas. My mouth explored his manhood, I can taste his sexy pre-cum coming out from the tip of his erect penis.

I moved him sideward and I started massaging my hard penis.

Zeph stared at me as I pulled down my boxers. I put some spit on my penis to be lubricated. Slowly, I went inside of Zeph. His insides feels so good that I want to do more thrusts and moan louder, but I can't.

I should make it as quite as possible or else Riz and Riley will wake up.

I can feel that Zeph is enjoying it too. I'm making my thrusts even slower trying not to make a sound. I don't want this feeling to stop, ugh ugh!