Chapter 2: New Start

Here's chapter 2. Enjoy reading everyone. Please drop a comment and vote. Thanks for the continuous support.

~~~~~

---18 months EARLIER---

Zeph's POV

I am new in this University. I'm a little nervous actually. I don't know what to expect. This is a new environment for me. I'll be meeting new people, new subjects,new classrooms and new administration. I don't have the slightest idea how this place works and how am I going to cope with this change.

Why am I exactly here?

Well, I'm a transferee student. I came from a prestigious private educational institution. The previous school I was in was perfect. Perfect facilities, people, administration and even the training is spectacular.

The reason why I have transfered to a state University is all because of financial matters. And I know to myself that every person or family undergoes different crisis. Its just happen that my family was unlucky enough to be in this situation. The reason is that my dad who is working abroad has found another woman and he kept this secret for a long time, this problem has affected my family a lot. The worst case scenario is he even have children with that woman. I don't know why he kept that a secret for a long time. My mom was so devastated when she found out, I was devastated as well, but I have to be strong for my mom. I couldn't contain my mom crying every night thinking about the pain that my dad caused. So I said to my self that I'll never do the same thing he did. And it is something I can reflect and to look up to when I'll be in a relationship.

Little by little, my dad has eventually limited his financial support on my family which resulted on me stopping my college study from a private university. Now I am here, in a Government school, hoping for the best.

~~

Its my first day of this school and the school gate is widely open. I stared at the huge school gate and read the university's name on top. I took a deep sigh as I enter the entrance gate. Today is the start of classes for the 2nd semester and I can see students running and walking around the campus. They seem so busy and happy at the same time. Then I was thinking about making new friends and hopefully they are good people. I am not picky of friends, as long as they are good, I can be friends with them.

I was walking around the campus wondering where my class could be. I took out my bag and grabbed my schedule sheet. I scanned it and found my room number. I examined the place but still I am clueless of my room's whereabouts. So I kept on walking till I met this group of students talking and laughing down the hallway . I guess they are freshmen too, so without second thoughts, I asked them where my room number is.

"That's on Science Building, 2nd floor" said the cute lady

"Oh okay. Thanks" I replied.

I was about to leave the group but they stopped me.

"Actually, we are heading to that room too. You can come with us if you like" said the other lady.

"Really?" I smiled.

So it happened that we are classmates. I was so happy that I approached the right people. We are heading to our room and of course I thanked them for leading me the way. To avoid making the situation awkward, I asked for their names. The cute lady is Sasha and the other Lady is Jai, and they have this other guy Mike, and I guess Mike is our classmate too. Sasha is that cute lady with a little mole on her nose and she has those crazy asian eyes. Jai is darkskinned, tall lady, and then there's Mike, he is tall, normal skintone.
I'm really hoping that the 4 of us can get along well.
We arrived to our room and the class has started. The class was not that serious though. Since its just the first day of the semester. We only had a short activity which was introducing ourselves and its a usual activity on the first day.

Class is over and Sasha asked for my Schedule, I handed her over my slip and she analyzed the paper.

"Aww, we are not classmates, we don't belong on the same block!" she said with dissapointment.

"Really??" I exclaimed

"Uhm yeah, your next class is on that building" Sasha added while pointing her little finger to the building right across the oval.

"Thats too bad. Okay I'll see you later then. Bye!" I replied as I was walking away from them.

I crossed the school's oval and searched for my next room. I was checking on the rooms 1 by 1 and then I found my next class on room AG-13. I slowly walked and feeling not so excited anymore. I just thought that my newly met friends are my classmates for this semester, but it turned out differently. I guess, I forgot that I'm a transferee and I'll be expecting different class schedules from the other students which makes me having an irregular schedule. But still eventhough I am an irregular student, I still have my advisory class. And here I am again, expecting another expectation. I was thinking about how my advisory class will be like because I know that they are my real classmates but not all the same subjects.

So I sneaked on the AG-13 door room and there I saw only 5 students. I guess others will be a little late. I opened the door widely and entered. I took a seat on the middle part of the row. Few moments later, everyone started to arrive one by one. Everyone is already here. I turned my face on the back to see my new classmates' faces. As I turned around, I felt a strange feeling, I can't tell what's wrong. Seems like something is strange around here.
Aha! there are all boys in this room and except for that girl on the front. This means that there's only 1 girl on this class. Hmmm how strange. But then I didn't care.

~~

I am still hoping for the best on my new journey. And on my expectations, my classmates were all nice to me. I guess it is so much better to have so many boys in a room. There will be lesser dramas and lesser nonsense girl fights that only girls can do. And by the way, I am hoping that this one and only girl in our class can get along with us too. I don't want someone to be left behind in this class.

Things have turned out pretty amazing on my first day. People has actually been nice and approachable. I have knew some of my classmates names bacause of the Introduce Yourself activity earlier. I realized that each one of us has different personalities but still I know that all if us can get along really well.

FAST FORWARD >>>

The day is over. I'm on way to my dorm and I can't wait to lie on my bed. My dorm is just a few blocks away from the University and sometimes I enjoy walking alone. I arrived to my dorm and jumped on my bed. I didn't mind changing my clothes. I'm just so tired and a little bit excited on the following weeks of classes, I can't wait to get to know a lot of people and get more friends.

This has been a long day. I was thinking a lot of thoughts and I fell asleep.

-------

That's chapter two folks. I will try my very best to write their story as comprehensive as possible. Keep reading my dear readers and don't forget to drop a comment and vote.