Chapter 19: Downfall 2

Here's another chapter for ya'll. Please don't forget to vote and drop a comment. Thank you.

---

continuation...

Then Vince looked at me straight in the eyes again. He looks more furious at this time.

"You didn't know?!" Vince yelled
"WE ARE TOGETHER! YES! WE ARE TOGETHER FOR A YEAR NOW!" Vince added

Upon hearing what Vince has just said, his words echoed on my ears. My eyes widened and the world around me has fallen apart. His words crushed me into a tiny million pieces.

I'm speechless. I'm stuck on my thoughts. Then everything was blurry. All I can see is Vince and Zeph yelling at each other.

My world turned upside down. It swirled like a ferris wheel but in slowmotion, too slow that I just want it stop from moving.

Then I was back on my thoughts. I pushed Vince and Zeph as I pass through them.

My tears starts to run down my cheeks.

I walked as fast as I could. At this moment, I hear nothing. My whole body feels nothing at all except the pain that struck my heart and my head. It is too much to bear.

"Christian!"

I can hear Zeph calling me from behind. But I feel so weak and useless so I didn't turned to see him.

In the middle of night, I'm walking on this dark and empty street trying to reach to my dorm and cry myself out.

From a distance, I can still hear Zeph and Vince arguing behind me.

Countless thoughts circling on my head. I'm very confused and my head is filled with questions which I think seems unanswerable and it will remain as what it is.

My tears continued to fall on my cheeks as I wipe it with my hand. I'm shaking I just realized.

What just happened is choking me.

I just arrived on my dorm and knocked as hard I could.

"Riz?!" I said

"Please open the door" I added

Then Riz opened the door.

I entered and jumped on my bed crying my self to death and drowing myself with my pillow.

Riz closed the door and didn't asked any questions. She just turned off the lights and went back to her bed.

I'm numb, I can't feel anything anymore. The only thing that I feel right now in the condom that I forgot to take off earlier. I feel dead, lifeless, empty and blank. I just don't know what to do anymore.

The days that I was with Zeph just vanished like ice that melts in a glass of water. Everything is gone. Everything is over.

"Christian! please talk to me. Let me explain" Zeph knocks on the door begging to talk to me.

I don't want to talk to him, what just happened is unbearable.

But I should talk to him. I have so many questions that is running on my mind. If I won't talk to him, these questions will remain unanswered.

I stood up from my bed trying to put my dumbass self altogether.

Sobbing. I opened the door.

There, Zeph is crying in front of me. I haven't seen his face this sad before and it broke my heart seeing him like this. He never looked this terrible before. I wanted to wipe his tears but I just can't.