Chapter 18: Downfall

Here's another Chapter for you. Please don't forget to vote and drop a comment. Thank you :)

---

Christian's POV

It's already about a month since my father passed away, my family and I has recovered from what happend. Zeph has been always by my side during those challenging time of my life. I am thankful of Zeph for being with me on those rough and bumpy time.

This moment, Zeph and I are happy. He is happy with me and I am happy with him as well. It's just a give and take relationship they say. But I have this one thing that I haven't given to Zeph yet and I hope he's not asking for it too.

I am still lying on my bed thinking about the death of my dad realizing people really do come and go. They just come to our life and become a part of it then everything turns into a memory. One thing I've learned is that as long as the person is there, alive and breathing, cherish every moment. Time is tricky, we can't predict what's going to happen next.

Tears starts to fall from my eyes to my earlobe remembering how my dad has been a part of my life.

I wiped it up with my hand quickly or else Riz and Riley will notice.

Yes, I have recovered from his death, but the memories are still fresh. It hurts only a little now, not as much as before. Time really heals all wounds.

I was cut on my thoughts and I rolled my head to see Riz and Riley, they are still sound asleep. So I grabbed my phone under my pillow and texted Zeph.

To: Zeph Fernandez
"Good morning, can I stay at your dorm tonight?"

sending...

sent√

Then a few seconds later he replied.

From: Zeph Fernandez
"yeah sure. No problem"

I realized that I haven't changed Zeph's name on my contacts. Hmmmpp, how about I change it? I said on the back of my mind.

I swiped my phone screen and looked for the contacts section and changed Zeph's name to "Love 💕" , it should have an emoji to make it more defined and obvious.

To: Love💕
"yey! come pick me up tonight at my dorm after my class okay?"

From: Love💕
"okay, I'll be there. I love you 💗"

I am kinda' looking forward for tonight. I'll have something for Zeph that he'll surely like. I'm hoping he'll like it or else It will be totally embarassing.

---

The time just passed by and its already afternoon and time to go to class. Riz and Riley are getting ready and very busy putting some poweder on their face.

"Uhm guys, I'll go ahead okay. I have something to buy first before going to the university" I said

The two of them looked confused because we usually go together.

"What are you going to buy?" Riz asked in curiousity

"Just something...nevermind! I gotta go" I responded pretending that I'm really in a hurry