Chapter 7: Big Day

My dear readers. Thank you again. Please don't forget to vote and drop a comment. Have a nice day ahead :)

~~~

Christian's POV

The day is over and we had finished our practice for tomorrow's Mr. and Ms. Sports Ambassadress. I'm still nervous and anxious actually, but I'm determined that I can make it.

Grabbing my stuff as I stare at the tired faces of the contestants as they leave the activity hall. They're all burned out and pressure is visible on their faces and so do I.

I am not really the type of person who approaches people, talk to them and then you are friends. I'm not like that actually, I'm quite shy. But, if a person approaches me first and talks to me, then there's always a possibility that we can be friends. Reffering to this problem, as I am heading my way to get out of the activity hall, I realized that I only knew 3 people from all of the contestants. The 2 contestants from the Hotel Management majors and my partner. Just the three of them. Well, during our practices, I don't really mingle with the other contestants that much.

I am finally out of the activity hall and I saw Chad near the mango tree. He waved at me so I came to him. I wonder what he wants from me. I think he wants me to try the costume for tomorrow.

He grabs my arm and pulled me towards the mango tree.

"Hey! Practice is over?" he asked

"It sure is" I replied
"So what's up?" I added

"Your costume is done, you should try to fit it so that I can make some adjustments if it won't fit" he said

"That's great!" I exclaimed.

Actually I'm a little bit excited to try on the costume and I'm really hoping it will look good on me and won't make me look awkward.

We arrived to the shop and Chad handed me the costume. I went to the fitting room and I put it on. I really liked the color and the pattern of the outfit. The theme of the contest is GlamSports so I think that this costume rocks! It is made from a thick, stretchy fabric with white and royal blue pattern accents on it. Looks really cool, plus the jogger pants and sweatshirt vibe really brings the outfit to the top.

I went out the fitting room wearing the costume Chad has given to me earlier. I turned around and faced the large mirror behind me and I saw my self. As I went back on facing Chad, he agrees that the costume looks good and he said that he's going to prepare it for tomorrow. So I went back to the fitting room and changed back on my clothes.

I was about to leave when Chad told me that I should be at the shop at around 4pm for the make-up and I agreed. I told him that I'm going to text him.

---

Zeph's POV

After what I saw earlier about Christian meeting with Leo after our practice, I actually lost hope.

Lying on bed my trying to get a rest from the very exhausting day, I'm still thinking about Christian and the fact that I won't be having a chance to hit on him. But there he is, tied up with someone already special to him. While here I am being dumb as fuck and can't even talk to him directly with confidence. I'm not even sure that he knows my existence.

I searched my phone inside my bag. I opened the Facebook app and I'm thinking about this silly idea. How about I'll search Leo of Facebook? I said on the back of my mind. I haven't got a chance to see his face clearly earlier because Christian and him are quite far from where I was standing.