Author's Note

Hello everybody!

Before you begin reading this story, I would like to say a few things.

First, I would like to thank every one of you who have decided to read my story. This story is completed so there will be no other updates, nor sequels to this book. Also, this book is my first fanfiction that has been published. I will not edit the story so please excuse any all grammar mistakes or misspellings.

Next, I would like to talk about votes and comments. Please do not be a silent reader!  I love to read everyone's comments; compliments or constructive criticisms, I love to read them all. However, any and all rude or mean comments will be reported immediately. Please be kind and respectful to every reader. Votes let me know that my story is satisfactory and people are enjoying it. The number of votes doesn't matter but they are a way of knowing that there are people who enjoy it and that what I'm writing is being liked. So if you like a chapter please take a moment to vote on it.

And lastly, please remember that this story is a fanfiction! A fanfiction with Sasuke and Hinata as the main characters and pairing. If this isn't your preferred ship please do not be rude about it and I thank you for giving this story a chance anyways. Also, because this is a fanfiction, not everything in this book will align with the main canon storyline. Every detail that was changed was with purpose and was done for this book.

So without further ado, thank you once again for taking the time to read my book and please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer
I do not own the characters or the plot of Naruto. All rights belong to the original author of Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto. Please support the original manga.