{𝕿𝖜𝖔} Ten Thousand

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: cursing.

Vote please!!

Words 1268

_

Tyler

2006

When I was a young boy my father took me into the city

Tyler's earphones played into his ears.

He set his duffel bag down, gracefully opening the zipper like routine.

He took the small can, and popped the lid while shaking it making the small ball inside hit the sides.

He started to hum with the song, putting a smile on his face.

To see a marching band He said, "Son, when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"

He then pressed down on the small knob making the can spray paint all over the brick wall, making his long signature.

He smiled at his work, his art, before popping another can and adding different color as details.

He knew it was illegal, but there was something about the risk that he loved. Now, that doesn't mean he enjoyed breaking the law. Maybe just a little bit, but that's beside the point; He just enjoyed making his mark.

He said, "Will you defeat them your demons and all the non-believers? The plans that they have made?

He lip synced to the song, making him smile ear to ear.

He took a deep breath, looking around at the alley he was in. There was other vandalism, a tipped over garbage can that looked to have half eaten trash in it, and tons of puddles.

To a normal eye it would be disgusting and scary, but to Tyler it looked like a white canvas; filled with tons of ideas, and opportunities.

The bright glow of the car's headlights could only barely be seen, occasionally placing a dim yellowish hue to the brick behind him. The stars could slightly be seen, but the moon was no where in sight, making the alley darker than normal.

"Turn off the music." A calm deep voice rang through Tyler's ears, but it wasn't coming from any specific angle. It was slightly louder than his music.

His huge smile shrunk into a small smirk, and he switched the music off.

"You shouldn't drown me out. I can help you." The voice rasped. Tyler rolled his eyes, and took his earphones out of his ears.