{𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ Øꪀꫀ} Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Warnings: talks about scars. Nightmare.

This chapter has tons of references from 'Name' by Goo Goo Dolls. So, if you haven't, and you'd like to listen; I'll put it up there^

Words 1088

_

Tyler

She gasped, "no," she mumbled, "get away from me."

She began to scoot herself along the ground, pressing her back as close as she could to the ground. Her sobs traveled through the building as if they were just apart of the house-shaking music. However, her sobs were all Tyler could hear. It was like earphones he couldn't take off at the maximum volume.

Tyler stepped closer to the creaked door in the unfamiliar dim-lit hall, his heart beating from his chest at a thousand miles. Every step seemed to weigh him down, his body feeling as though he was in danger and needed to run. Although, he was curious to see who this mysterious cryer was. It was more of a need than a want to open the door and see what was to come.

Regardless of his screaming gut, his feet inched himself closer and closer, the light from the cracked door peering onto his face in a dim-lit yellow glow. The only thing noticeable in the room were the dark green curtains and the window showing off the navy blue sky and glowing orb-like stars.

"Stop moving." A deep voice growled from the other side of the room, startling Tyler the slightest bit. He knew what he was walking into, but that didn't seem to stop his feet from moving.

She struggled. The faint sound of skin smacking skin made that clear to Tyler's ears, making him wince slightly. He hated picturing a girl struggling to get a much more powerful man off of her. He felt like moving quicker to the door, but that didn't happen. He seemed to move a constant slow pace, like he was traveling through molasses.

It was as if he was a camera portraying the haunted house of the film.

He felt as though he was the stupid character who followed the sound of the giggling little demon girl into the room. Although he wasn't following the small playful giggles. He was following the long painfully loud weeps.

He felt his body immediately stop in his tracks as a soft whisper traveled from the slit of the door to the holes of his ears. "Tyler?"

He then felt his body bolt towards the door, his mind finally clicking of the helpless person inside the room.