{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Beer Pong

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: alcohol

Words 917

_

"Alright, so you just bend your arm to where the ball is to your chest, and extend your elbow out." Tyler demonstrated, the ping pong ball grasped between his index, middle finger, and thumb. He extended his elbow as though he was about to throw the ball but stopped at the throwing point. "And you throw the ball about right here, okay?"

"Ty," Jenna whined, reaching for the ball in his hand. "I think I can learn how to play beer pong by myself."

Tyler slouched, stepping out of the way. "Yeah, well you're on my team so you better not miss."

"Making Josh drunk is the only motivation I need." Jenna aligned herself like Tyler showed her, and extended her elbow, launching the small white ball into the air and landing successfully into one of the red cups, earning a small splash in the beer.

"Damnit!" Josh groaned a little louder than needed, and chugged down the cup.

"I think he's already drunk, sweetheart." Tyler teased, and Jenna giggled.

"Come on! It's because you are both on a team and Debby won't play." Josh crosses her arms.

"Well, Jenna ain't drinkin' so you have the same advantage."

"That's not true!" Josh retorted. Josh lined himself up and swished it into a cup.

Tyler picked the cup up, followed by bringing it to his lips. Jenna watched as he chugged it down as if it was his favorite drink. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly in thought. She wondered if he had ever been drunk before. Has he ever done something stupid like her? He seemed to be able to hold the alcohol with ease, almost as if he wasn't actually drinking beer.

He lifted his eyebrows at the staring girl, as he held out the drink to offer her a sip.

She shook her head immediately, turning back over to Josh, who was now rubbing his eyes. It made sense that Josh was drunk because he already had a full cup before the game even started.

Next was Tyler, who missed. And then Josh threw again and surprisingly made it. He had a pretty good aim whilst drunk.

Tyler picked up the cup again, but this time Jenna took it from his hands. "Wait, Jen, no-"

She took a sip, before furrowing her eyebrows. It tasted like that energy drink Red Bull. The only reason she knew what that tasted like was because she'd drink one before work. Oh, and Tyler's lips had a tint of red bull taste most of the time. "Wait, this is Red Bull." Jenna furrowed her eyebrows.

Tyler groaned as he slouched in defeat. "Jenna!" He whined.

"Are you serious, Tyler? Again? You told me you'd play by the rules next time." Josh slurred. He was upset, and Jenna wasn't sure if it was because of the drinking or if he was actually upset.

Tyler just chuckled, shaking his head. He began to stack the empty cups, assuming they were finished with their game.

The party actually turned out okay. Jenna wasn't uncomfortable or anything, which is what she feared.

She felt the feeling of accomplishment as she shut the passenger's door. She let out a sigh of relief. You know the feeling you have when you finally get over a horror movie and you feel good about yourself for sitting through it? If you don't, then how about the feeling you get when you finally tell someone something that was hanging over your shoulders? The feeling of anxiety releasing you from its grasp? It felt like that.

"Did you have fun?" Tyler asked as he put the car in drive. Luckily, Tyler didn't drink at the party. Jenna was relieved she didn't have to drive. She hated driving after the incident with her brother.

"I did." Jenna nodded, a small smile crossing her lips. She leaned her elbow on the door's arm rest, and looked out the window as the trees passed by. Josh's place was about an hour from hers. So, she had to wait an hour before getting in her cozy little bed. She decided to start thinking of her day.

She really missed Ty. She was happy he was home for a night. However, he did have to leave early in the morning to make it to Pittsburgh.

"Hey, Jen?" Tyler glanced over at the tired girl before turning his attention back on the road.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

He hesitated, but only for a second. "Can I stay at your place?"

Jenna's lips curved into a small relaxed smile. "Yeah." She looked over at the smiling Tyler. "Do you want to sleep together?"

Tyler lifted his eyebrows, his attention immediately turning to Jenna. "What happened to waiting for marriage?"

Jenna let out a small giggle. "No, that's still on the table. I mean, in the same bed."

Tyler's face got red in embarrassment, and he took a deep breath. "Right. Yeah, if you're okay with it."

Jenna nodded. She giggled slightly. "Look at me! I'm getting over all my fears tonight."

Tyler glanced over at her, with an admiring smile. "Good for you, sweetheart."

ಠ_ಠ

I just finished the sequel and now I am proof reading it! I really can't wait. It's definitely a longer book. About 51,679 words, 52 chapters, and almost every chapter is a long chapter. Although I believe this book is definitely better than it's sequel I still am going to post it because I spent so much time on it.