{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Dresses

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: profanity.

Please vote and comment!!

Words 847

_

Jenna

"Jenna, get in my office now." The restaurant manager demanded.

Jenna was thankful that the manager was a woman. She just never got along with men, and if you've been paying attention then you'd know why.

She nodded, placing the fresh pasta onto the servers table for the waiters to serve.

She took off her hair net, as her butt made contact with the chair. "You've been a good employee so far. Don't tell anyone but you're my favorite." Mrs. Ansley, the manger, smiled, nodding her head as she sat down.

The clatter of pans and clumps of footsteps could still be heard from the kitchen even with the thick wooden door closed. "I'm flattered." Jenna smiled.

"Now, the reason I asked you to come in here is because I just got an opening job. Our head chef quit, and you were our best choice. You listen, and do your best, and that's exactly what we need." Mrs. Ansley flipped open a folder. "Plus, you're super nice. Most head chefs in movies are not." She giggled to herself at her joke.

Jenna was speechless. So Mrs. Ansley continued. "It's better pay, and more hours and a bit less stressful. It's less cooking and more bossing around."

"Sounds stressful." Jenna looked down at her hands.

"You don't have to take it now, sweetheart. I know it's a lot. Go tell the news to your family and friends and you can come back and give me your decision." She stood, sticking the folder into a filing cabinet and then turning to face Jenna. "Now, it's the end of your shift so go home."

And with that, Mrs. Ansley put on a straight determined face, she seemed to always wear out of her office, and opened the door for Jenna.

Jenna couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she left the kitchen.

She slipped her phone out of her pocket and dialed Tyler's number. He was supposed to be picking her up for a date he had planned. He said it was a special date, and that he wanted to take her dress shopping first like in the movies.

Tyler honked his horn right as the phone touched Jenna's ear. Jenna waved as she made her way to the car, a huge smile plastered on her face.

"I'm getting a promotion!" Jenna immediately squealed once she entered the car

Tyler's face changed into a shock expression and quick to a huge, proud, grin. "Oh my god, Jen! That's amazing!"

Jenna buckled as Tyler set off. "Let's talk about it later. Where are we going shopping at?"

"Anywhere you want sweetheart, this is your day." Tyler tried to hold back his smile, his lips curving upward the slightest bit.

ಠ_ಠ

Tyler

"Are you sure you want to see me in a dress?" Jenna called from the changing room. Tyler sighed, throwing his hands up.

"Yes, now come out here and show me. It can't be that bad Jen." Immediately as he said this, Jenna came scampering out from behind the wall, pulling down the rim of the red dress, and pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

" Immediately as he said this, Jenna came scampering out from behind the wall, pulling down the rim of the red dress, and pushing a piece of hair behind her ear

"Oh...   fuck." Tyler managed under his breath, sighing disappointingly at himself. He looked down, shaking his head. Jenna furrowed her eyebrows, before shifting uncomfortably.

Tyler immediately looked up when he heard her voice. "I really don't think this is me, Ty. It's really short and I don't like showing off my legs." Jenna looked down at her mid thigh dress. It looked a lot longer on the hanger.

Tyler shook his head, looking down at his shoes, before beginning to nod. "N-no I agree. You should get something you're comfortable in. I totally agree with you."

He did agree with her. But damn did she look hot in that dress. But he agreed with her, that's all that matters right?

Jenna quickly scurried back behind the wall to try the second dress. "I'm trying on the blue one now."

Tyler looked up. "Wait, no put the white one on!"

"The one that looks like a rip off wedding dress? Yeah, I only picked that one up to be nice. There's no way I'm wearing a dress that looks like I'm going to a wedding, unless if I'm actually going to a wedding." Jenna's sassy humor leaked from her tone and into Tyler's ears making him smile at her feisty attitude.

"Fine, try the blue one on."

Mere minutes later, Jenna walked out. She definitely looked more confident in it, and to Tyler she looked like a model. His mouth fell open, as his eyes trailed her body cautiously. A warm feeling sprang his chest, and he smiled. He looked down respectfully, before glancing up into her eyes. "Do you like it?" Jenna asked.

"It doesn't matter what I like

"It doesn't matter what I like. Do you like it?" Jenna nodded. "Okay then, I love it." Tyler patted his thighs as he stood from his chair. Jenna walked back into the room to change.

He was gonna marry her so hard some day.

ಠ_ಠ

We are so close to the end and I really hope to get the second book finished writing so I can post it right after. Again, I might not actually post the sequel if it's not finished.